Chapter 7: The Name's Kian

🔥Sex God's POV🔥

I walked into the cafeteria struggling to keep my bored face on.

I still can't even believe he agreed. I thought he would shut me down the moment I mentioned it but he accepted and now I can protect him.

OK maybe I also wanted to be able to kiss him silly every two days but I really didn't want what happened twice to happen again before I am not able to stop them before they do anything.

Well anything bad.

Hell it shouldn't have happened the first time.

After getting my lunch I walked over to where me and my best friends always sit.

"Hey guys." I said as I sat down. "What's going on?"

"Oh I was just telling Damien over here about that girl Stephanie that you sent my way last time was hella good!" One of my friends said.

"Really?" I ask as if I don't believe him.

"Yeah man! And that ass! That is the stuff that gets these girls in songs like, that ass was created by heaven!" He exclaimed.

"Glad you liked her cause I got another one coming your way."

"Really? What's her name?" He asked as his eyes lit up with the idea of a new girl.

"Her name's Olivia she asked me out this morning."

"Thanks Conner." He told me.

"No problem Kian."

Ok I know you're probably thinking Wait I thought your name is Kian.

Yeah, well you see.

Damien, Kian, and I have been friends for as long as I remember.

Literally.

Damien and Kian's Fathers worked in the same law firm and have been long time buddy's for a while and when my mom joined the firm she faced a lot of hardships being one of the few women in the firm. But once she got the chance she made a big impression. She became immediate friends with Kian and Damien's fathers and once they all got together with their spouses Damien and Kian's moms being the powerful women that they are loved what my mom was doing in the firm. All of our dads easily bonded over their love of the Blue Jays so they have all been close friends ever since.

Sometime last year their law firm being so big decided that they want to move office to from Mississauga to Toronto and our parents decided it would be a good idea to move to Toronto as well. My dad's work was adjustable and Kian and Damien's moms worked from home so having the kids go to a new school wasn't much of a problem.

Kian and Damien were moving before me so Kian decided that since I don't like all the attention from girls (even though I am supposed to be Bi) that I will just say my name is Kian so when they snoop around for my info they will end up contacting him.

He says I'm a jerk, flirts a little bit and bam!

They are in the palm of his hand.

He gets the girl I don't get unecessary phone calls.

It's a win win.

"So how's it going with the Dicamotus?" Damien asks once we are done talking about Kian's booty calls.

"Ugh." I groan. "Don't remind me of him."

"Why?" Kian ask.

"Cause then I'll want to find him and make out with him again. I barely kept my cool last time."