Chapter 9: The Movies

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

After spewing his guts to the sex beast he took me into his arms and rubbed my back causing me to calm down.

Though I could tell he really wanted to find Rick and wring his neck for not only being a douche but hurting Layla.

Well at least that's what I'm guessing but for some reason, he hasn't even mentioned Layla.

Just the fact that he shouldn't have touched me.

He is probably just saying that to be nice since he doesn't actually care about me.

"Hey," he says making me turn my head to him. "Why don't we go out tomorrow?"

"Umm...I can't." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks looking sad.

"Oh, it's not what you think! Tomorrow is my public birthday celebration."

"Public?" He asks.

I end up telling him all about my family tradition.

"Well, that's cool." He says sounding genuinely interested. "But.....we'll probably still need to meet up tomorrow."

"Why?"

"The mark I gave you yesterday would have worn off so we will have to do it again."

I blush just thinking about the kiss.

It wasn't my first but it was my first with a guy and absolutely the best kiss I ever had.

And probably most embarrassing.

"Hey, why don't you come to the movies with us? W-when we're alone you can......do it again?" I ask trying to hide how much I would love for that to happen. Maybe it's just the fact that he helped me, or the amazing kiss we shared but I can't seem to get him off my mind and I know being around him is sometimes the best part of my day.

He looked at me in a way I couldn't understand or even start to try.

What was he thinking?

"You want to invite me?" He asked finally.

"Of course." I told him. "I mean yeah, why not? Besides I think my friends would like you."

"Ok then, sure." He said.

"Good." I whispered looking straight into his eyes.

"Good." He whispered, his voice dropping an octave.

We sat there just staring into each other's eyes for so long I couldn't even keep track if I was still breathing or not.

His hand went out and stroked my cheek with his finger so softly all I could do was purr at the feeling of being touched.

His eyes grew darker and he opened his mouth as if he was about to say something but the bell rang.

"Ok then!" I said quickly standing up. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

Before he could say anything I was running down the hall.

"Wait!" He yelled with so much authority I couldn't help but stop. "Where should I meet you?"

"Oh," I said remembering that I didn't tell him any details. "At the Yorkdale mall movie theatre at three." I turned and was about to walk away when I remembered.

"Oh, and bring money for food. I'm only paying for the movie." I said.

"Sure, see you then. And be safe." He added

"I will." I said smiling at him.

Tomorrow's gonna be a good day.

~~~~~