Assassinate the Bulletproof Boy Scouts

Titania

I popped my gum carelessly as I sat, kicking my feet back and forth. I have been waiting outside this office for 27 minutes and 46 seconds. If this guy didn't come out in the next three minutes I was leaving, this was ridiculous. He basically begged me to come and now he keeps me waiting. I looked down at my phone with bored eyes and scrolled back and forth between the news in different countries. My thumb stopped right before Korea when the door opened. A women walked out with a very stern look on her face. She was clutching her bag with white knuckles and her jaw was clenched to the point of breaking her teeth. Her heels clicked sharply on the tile floor as she walked. She didn't so much as look at me when she walked out, shutting the door behind her.

"Who spit in her coffee." I muttered, slipping my phone in my back pocket as I stood and walked in the room she just stormed out of. A man sat at his desk, rubbing his eyes behind his glasses. He had gray hair and eyes to match. This man had broad shoulders and a decent build for a man of his age. His name was Glen Haywood. Or maybe it was Gale... I couldn't remember. He wore a sharp suit with his tie slightly loosened. I moved to one of the chairs and stumbled a little as I thought I saw something coming from the vent, but I shook my head, thinking it was just a sunlight reflection.

"So was that your wife or sister?" I said, sitting down opposite of him. "Because from the look on her face and yours, she could have easily been both."

Haywood looked up with a light glare. "She is neither. Her name is Rebecca Reagan. She is the women that suggested you."

I raised an eyebrow. "She must be half blind then, seeing as she walked right past me."

"Katrina, is it? So I am sure you are wondering why you were called by us of all people."

Sure, change the subject. "Not really. Wondering means getting your hopes up in a way, which is just bad for many reason."

"They told me you would be like this." He muttered under his breath. "Where are the other two, isn't there three of you?"

I leaned forward slightly, a cocky smirk appearing. "I am going to take a wild guess that I was the last person you wanted to be asking for help." He avoided eye contact and I took that as a yes. "Well, I figured it was something bad if commander Haywood himself called."

"This was not my decision." He growled. "Nor would it be if I had any choice. I'd rather train a whole new group of recruits then ask for your help."

I grinned, leaning back in my chair. "That hurts, really."

Haywood rolled his eyes and tossed me a file of papers. I took them in my hands and started to skim the papers as he muttered something to quiet for me to hear. I slowly narrowed my eyebrows as I got deeper into the file.

"Is this a joke?" I tossed the papers back on the desk.

"Now you know why I was against the decision of bring you in." He said between clenched teeth. "There is nothing you could possibly do."

He reached for the file but I snatched it back. "Now hold on," I glared. "It is depending on what you want me to do. This is just information, not an explanation."

"I will not tell you what I want you to do until you agree to help." He said. This time it was his turn to smile as I sunk down into my chair. "I know that is not normally how you work, but I understand if you are too scared."

I have met this guy once before and he did the exact same thing. He plays on weakness very well, so when involving me, it was my ego. I twisted my tongue in my mouth as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I agree. Now what is it that you want me to do?"

His face showed slight surprise, but it was gone as soon as it came. "I have a very close friend who works in that area. They have tried almost everything, but they have failed in getting these boys under control. There are seven main ones, the ones that cause the most trouble. I want you and whoever you wish to bring with you, to go in and catch the top seven. If you do that, then we can take care of the rest."

I ran my tongue along my teeth. "You want me to take down a growingly dangerous underdog street gang in Seoul Korea? Bangtan Sonyeondan?"

Haywood nodded, turning so he could lean his head on his hand. "That is what we want you to do. Assassinate the Bulletproof Boy Scouts."

First story is a go! This first part is short, but it is just a little introduction kind of sort of. Tbh got this idea from all the BTS criminal vines because i'm a dork and they're so cool I can't stop watching them...