Who's the girl?

BTS

Jungkook was in the room right above Katrina and Hutson. He watched what was happening on a small screen that Alya had set up. She was really good with computers and stuff, just like Namjoon.

Haywood was there as well, but he was behind a computer. It had been quiet for a while as Katrina just stood there, looking at the people in front of her. Haywood finally spoke, clearing his throat slightly.

"You have been missing for over a day, and then that dead boys pops up. You have some explaining to do."

"They found our hotel room." She said. "They were starting to get too close, we had to disappear, and we have to stay that way from you and anyone else just as a precaution." She said with a straight face. "That boy was an accident. He was attacking a girl, I had to do something."

Haywood sighed and looked down slightly. No way, Jungkook thought. He bought it.

"Alright, I understand that you have to lay low now, just check in frequently. I would kill them sooner rather then later, that boy was part of a rival gang, they might think the Boy Scouts are behind it, I would kill them before all of that starts."

Katrina nodded. "We are trying, we have a plan that should work, but it is going to take us three days."

Haywood clenched his jaw, not liking the time frame, but agreed to it eventually. "Is there anything odd you have found out about them recently? Anything you are curious about?"

Way to go captain obvious. Jungkook rolled his eyes, but Katrina handed it well.

"No, not really. Should there be?"

"No." Haywood said quickly. "Thank you for meeting me, Katrina."

Katrina didn't say anything, just gave him a glare and walked out. Jungkook waited a few seconds before jumping out of the building himself, following Katrina at a safe distance before she turned a corner onto a dead street. She waited for him to catch up.

"He was very touchy on the subject." Jungkook said as they started to walk again.

"He is nervous about us finding out. Very nervous, which is good for us. If we pretend like we know nothing, then being in the spastic state that he is in, he will believe us almost fully."

"But now we only have three days before he is going to be suspicious again."

"I would have bargained for more time if I could, but any more then that and he would have called me out on it." Katrina stuck her hands in her jacket pockets.

Jungkook was about to reassure her that everything will be fine, when a voice echoed through the slim street.

"Looks like we caught little Kookie out on a walk."

Jungkook recognized the voices immediately. He grabbed Katrina's arm and pulled her near him. When she struggled, he whispered harshly in her ear.

"Pretend you know nothing. Don't talk back to them, don't say anything. Don't fight them even if they engage, got it?"

The urgency in his voice must have gotten to her, because she nodded once. The two boys came into sight with wide grins. Jungkook didn't know them by name, but he did know they were B-Free members.

"Who's the girl?" The boy on the right smirked, looking down at Katrina. "Pretty little thing." 

Out of instinct, Jungkook stepped slightly in front of her. "Is there something you need?" Jungkook growled, giving the two boys a hard stare.

The one on the left laughed slightly. "We know it was one you that killed our boy the other night. You should have known better."

Katrina sucked in a breath, like she was going to talk. "You do realize you started it." Jungkook said quickly. "The girl he was attacking, I am sure you all are well aware of who she was."

"Ahh," The one of the right nodded. "Well, it is just so fun to mess with you guys sometimes. Killing though, I didn't know you boys had it in you."

Jungkook smirked at them slightly, his eyes growing dark. "You'll be seeing a lot more deaths if you continue provoking us."

The two boys looked at Jungkook with all humor gone in their eyes. The boy on the right looked at Katrina again, a smile slowly starting to appear.

"We'll see about that Kook." He said, pushing past him.

Jungkook and Katrina watched them leave. Jungkook put a hand to his head, cursing the newly forming headache.

"They probably think you mean something to me now." He mumbled low in his breath.

Katrina snorted. "I would like to think my standards don't come off as that low."

"Oh come on." Jungkook said as they started to walk again. "The first time I met you I made you blush."

"You caught me off guard by saying something stupid." She glared.

"I caught you off guard by being gorgeous." Jungkook grinned down at her.

She gave him a dirty look. "Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing you can turn on is a microwave."

Jungkook's eyebrows flew. Ouch.

The salt is real.