Thank you

BTS

"An accident?" Alya said into the phone. "What was?"

Her and Namjoon were working pretty well together when her phone went off. Jungkook watched her carefully, seeing as Katrina was the one who called.

"He just what, Kat? Spit it out." She put her hand on her hip, annoyed. Very soon that annoyed face was flat, and white as a ghost.

"What?" Presley said lightly.

"Stay where you are." Alya said quickly and hung up the phone, putting it in her pocket. "We have to go take care of something really quick." She said to Namjoon and moved to walk out, but he stopped her.

"Is she okay?"

Jungkook was slightly surprised in the slight worry in his voice. To be fair though, their leader was a hole hearted man, despite the fact of being in charge of a gang.

"I'll let you know when we come back." Alya said, reaching for the door again.

"Jungkook and Jimin will go with you." Namjoon had given up using their gang names in front of them, seeing they already knew their real names.

"There is no need to."

"I still don't trust you completely." Namjoon smiled slightly as Alya rolled her eyes.

Jungkook and Jimin got up and followed the two girls out at Namjoon's wish. They kept a good distance away from the two girls. Jungkook wasn't sure if it was the fact that they could turn and attack them at any minute, or if they were just uncomfortable. Either way, Jungkook couldn't quite focus, finding his mind going back to Katrina and what could have been her "accident".

Alya was following directions on her phone to Katrina's location. She stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and looked around.

"She should be here."

"There she is!" Presley said, running right into a slim alley on the side of the street.

Alya followed quickly, Jungkook and Jimin hot on their heals. Katrina stood, leaning against the wall with her arms around herself.

"Why did you bring them?" Katrina groaned at the sight of Jungkook and Jimin.

"Wasn't our decision." Alya said. "Where is he?"

Katrina nodded behind her and the two girls ran and looked at something behind a few boxes.

"Well." Alya sighed. "At least you just snapped his neck."

"What?" Jimin gasped, moving to where the two girls were, but stopped in his tracks. "Natty?" His eyes grew wide.

Recognizing the name, Jungkook moved slightly to look behind Katrina at a girl he had seen many times.

"Jimin Oppa?" She raised her eyebrows as she looked at her older brother. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." He narrowed his eyes.

"I was getting attacked by that guy and she saved me." She said, pointing at Katrina, "But she-"

Jimin ignored the rest of her sentence as he looked at the boy. He growled low in his throat. "B-Free."

Jungkook titled his head slightly, moving to look at the boy. B-Free was right. That wasn't his name, but the name of the gang he was in. It was a rival gang. The two had been on downlow for a while, avoiding and leaving each other alone.

"He attacked you?" Jimin looked back at his younger sister.

She nodded lightly. "He was going to-" She swallowed her words. "He had me, and then she came up. I didn't know you two knew each other."