The Three Girls of Titania

Titania

I sat on the edge of the hotel bed as I watched Alya and Presley scope out the place.

"Wow." Alya whistled, looking out the window. "The last time I was in Korea was high school."

Alya is Korean. She grew up in many different places, but she was born here. Alya was a very beautiful women with an elegant figure. She had shoulder length dark hair, the tips light green. Her eyes were sharp with every look she made. Presley was equally as beautiful, her indian skin making her ice blue eyes cut glass. She had long black hair that fell as a sheet, but she hardly wore it down. Alya was 24, Presley 21. I hung the youngest at 18. Well, 17. To be fair, I was only so young because my birthday was in the summer, in a month I will be 18 so that is what I tell people.

These are the three girls of Titania. The Boomslang, The Mosquito, and the Hyena. That is how the three of them were known. They were given their names from an old man that used to work at the agency that Haywood runs. Alya is the Boomslang, a deadly snake, because of her green hair and her intelligence of poison. She never kills people right away with poison, it takes time and you won't even notice you are dying, which is just how the snake's venom works. Presley was given the name the Mosquito because because they spread disease, which she can do surprisingly well. That is what is slightly similar between Presley and Alya. They both kill people by using their own body against them, but Presley uses the art of science. She can mix and create different diseases, so therefor the person is completely unaware they were even killed on purpose.

And then there is me, the Hyena. My animal is completely different because I am completely different. Alya and Presley are silent, graceful killers, where as me, I just like blowing shit up. The wild card. I am the best at hand to hand combat and really anything that involved physical pain like weapons. Normally, it is Presley and Ayla that deals with the kills because it is people that don't' know us or have never seen our faces, so they are not alarmed and we can get in and out. I only come up when it is people that decide to get aggressive.

"Where are we going again?" Presley asked, sitting in front of a mirror, putting on makeup.

"There is a party being held down town. It is a bunch of rich people that ironically happen to all be criminals of some sort." Ayla said stepping away from the window. "It is an auction more or less, selling very expensive things that have been stolen, and our seven boys will be there. There is an item that they will be betting on, it is a type of diamond stolen from a man that their leader is connect to in a bad way, so they will do everything they can to get it. I'll set my trap on that."

"Isn't that a little risky?" Presley asked, turning in her chair to look at Ayla. "Seeing as whoever touches it will die in a matter of time, what if a lot of people get their hands on it?"

"The people handling it are required to wear gloves. If anyone after that touches it that is not suppose to," Ayla shrugged. "They are all criminals anyway. Unless you have a better idea to get all of them at once."

I grinned. "I could-"

"No." Ayla and Presley said at the same time, restoring to me pouting.

"It will be fine." Presley said, standing from her chair. "It will be quick and then we can go home."

"Haywood said these guys were pretty smart, do you think they will notice?" I asked.

"I highly doubt it. Presley and I will attend the part to make sure everything goes smoothly, and they have never seen us before so it shouldn't be a problem. If worse comes to worse, we bail and then we come up with another plan." Ayla said. She and Presley were always so calm, no matter the situation.

"So where will I be?"

"Ceiling." Ayla said, pulling up a blueprint of the internal design of the building on her laptop. "There are bars all along here and the middle. You can get on from the roof hatch and get out the same way. If something goes wrong violent wise, just jump down."

"Sweet." I sighed, leaning back on the bed. Low key kind of wanted things to go south. I would look kick ass jumping from the ceiling.

"Don't get too excited Katrina." I cringed at my full name being said in her 'mom voice' "Things should work out just fine. Really you are just there as a precaution."

"Why don't you guys let me do anything ever?" I muffled.

"If you did everything then we would be known world wide as a destruction crew." Presley gave me a look. "The more people that know us the-"

"Less deadly we are I got it." I rolled my eyes as Parsley and Ayla started getting dressed in fancy dresses and high shoes. Well, at least I didn't have to wear that.

                                                                                          *******

The wind blew harsh on my face as I crouched on the roof of some fancy ass hotel. The party was being held in the ballroom. Ayla and Presley were supposed to enter in six minutes and 14 seconds. I felt around for the hatch and almost jumped for joy when my hand ran over the latch. I pulled out my pocket knife and picked the lock. Light and music flooded the night as I opened it, sliding in quickly. My feet landed on a thin surface. I pulled out a small flashlight and stuck it in my mouth as I walked around carefully. This must be an attic or part of an escape route.

I found the hatch out to be sealed shut as well. Jesus christ. I thought. Why are these things always closed? I pulled out a small tube from my shoe and took off the cap. Laser lipstick. I silently thanked Kim Possible for the idea as I outlined the bolts on the small door. It opened with a pop and I almost tripped over my feet trying to catch it before it fell. The music became louder along with the very fake joyful voices of the people walking around. 

I set the now useless door to the side as carefully as I could then stepped down onto the ledge. It was like a jungle gym up here and I forced myself not to swing around. I held onto the bar above me as I positioned my feet. I looked below me, memorizing the floor before moving any more. I looked at my watch. 2 minutes, 52 seconds before Ayla and Presley walk in. I narrowed my eyes, trying to find these boys. 42 seconds passed before I laid my eyes on them. They were all standing in a tight group. There was one man in front that was doing most of the talking. He must have been Rap Monster, the leader. No one knew their real names, just their gang names. I tried to place the rest of the names with the faces, but Ayla and Presley walked in. My eyes shot to them, following their movements. They walked in and moved to the side as they observed the people around them. My eyes drifted back to the seven boys. They were still facing forward, except for one. He had dark hair and was on the taller side. He looked pretty young, which made more sense when I saw his face. This one was Kookie. They really needed to come up with more intimidating names. He was their me of the group. The youngest and strongest when it came to fighting. I watched him carefully as he looked around the room. He was being very cautious...

His eyes fell on Presley and Ayla and his body tensed. He turned back to one of the boys standing in front of him and whispered in his ear. The other boy turned and saw what he was looking at. His hand drifted to his waist where a gun was poorly hidden.

Well fuck. "They recognized you." I said into my ear as my stomach dropped.

"What?" Ayla gasped.

"Get out now," I said low in my throat, moving so I was closer to one of the dangling lights. "They are already reaching for their guns. I'll handle this." Score! Looks like I will be jumping down after all.    

They are finally going to crash into each other! Well, two of them at least ;) It's fine. Low key have always wanted to drop from a ceiling though... Also, can we talk about how this picture of Charlies Angel's fits kind of well? Fuuuun.