None of this works for you?

BTS

Jungkook slipped off his shoes at the front door and followed Namjoon in. Four of the boys were sitting around in the main room, everyone but Jin who would be at the club by now. Jungkooks eyes landed on a girl who was tied to a chair in the back corner. Her eyes were closed and half of her face was swollen.

"I thought I told you not to hurt her." Namjoon sighed, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung pointed at Jimin who pointed at Yoongi who rolled his eyes.

"She was slightly immune to the sleeping spray I had Taehyung use, so she gained consciousness when they were outside the house. Jimin had to knock her out that way, it was a last resort."

"And her arm?" He pointed to the bandage that had slightly bled through.

"She did that herself." Taehyung put his hands up. "She elbowed the car window."

"Jesus." Jungkook muttered.

"Anyway, we got her and she is still knocked out. Do you want me to contact the others now or when she wakes up?"

"Wait till she wakes up." Namjoon said, sitting next to Hoseok. "Did you ever find out where the other one was?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Nope, but they must have not known where she was seeing as they believed I was her. If they sent her off somewhere, they wouldn't have believed it so easily."

Maybe something happened between her and that Hutson guy. Normally they were pretty tight, it didn't make much sense to Jungkook that they wouldn't know where their youngest was.

Jimin had the same thought. "Do you think that guy got to her?"

"It's possible." Jungkook shrugged. "But I don't think he is a match for her, even though he is pretty big. He could have hurt her pretty badly, but I think she would have found a way out."

"I guess we'll find out when we contact the snake." Namjoon said, looking at his phone. "How hard did you hit her, Jimin?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Not that hard." Jimin mumbled, looking at the girl.

"It was pretty hard."

All six boys snapped their attention up at the sound of the woman's voice. Her eyes were still closed for a moment, but she scrunched her nose and squinted at them, only taking a second to adjust, then started glaring.

"She's awake." Namjoon stood, smiling at the girl.

The girl didn't even look at Namjoon. Her eyes went straight to Taehyung.

"I hope you die of Malaria." She spat.

Taehyung blinked at her words and Jimin held in a laugh. Taehyung pouted his lips and rolled his eyes, looking away from the girl.

"Call them." Namjoon said, nodding at Hoseok.

"I wouldn't." The girl grinned up at Namjoon.

"Oh?" Namjoon cocked an eyebrow. "And why is that?"

"You don't want those two on your hands." She said, her voice holding confidence. "You are going to try and make a deal with them, but it won't work. They will burn down these walls before agreeing to do anything for you."

"I'm not too worried, seeing as you're feisty little tiger was missing last we checked."

The girl bit the insides of her cheeks, indicating he was right. Namjoon smiled down at her and looked back at Hoseok.

"Call her."

Hoseok nodded, bringing the phone to his ear.

The room fell completely silent as a phone started going off inside the room.