We are the same in that way

Titania

My head hurt, my hip was on fire and I couldn't move anything. Holy crap, was I dying?

I slowly peeled my eyes open, taking in deep breaths as I adjusted to what was around me. It was dark and I couldn't see much. I knew I was on a bed in a medium size room. There were no windows or much furniture. There was a door though, which was closed.

I moved my arms in attempt to sit up, but a shooting pain shot up my left side all the way to my head. I fell back down, engulfed in pain. I clenched my teeth, ready for another go, but the door opened, letting a flow of light in that I so wasn't ready for.

I squinted as I tried to see who was at the door. The lights in the room turned on and I had even more of a struggle. I didn't see their face for a while, but I recognized was the voice.

"You woke up quick."

My eyes focused immediately on Yoongi, who was walking towards me slowly. He reached for the blanket covering my shoulders. I jerked and gripped onto them, glaring at him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I need to check on your stitches."

I blinked slightly, memories flooding in. Right. I thought with a deep sigh. I was shot.

But why was this guy here and not Presley?

"To check on your stitches I have to...um..." Yoongi hovered his hand over my shirt.

"Right." I nodded softly.

Yoongi helped me sit up slightly as he lifted my shirt, taking off the bandages as slowly as he could. I clutched down at the bed sheets as the sudden air came with a sting.

"Presley is with Alya and Namjoon." Yoongi said. "I told her I would check on you, that's why she is not here. They are in the house, but they are talking."

"About working together?" I asked.

Yoongi stopped for a moment. "I understand that we have never been on the best terms, but-"

The door opened again, harsher this time. Jungkook stood in the doorway, slightly out of breath. His hair was pretty messed up from the back and he had a shoe print on his left arm.

"What happened to you?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Tae- Maemae party- there were a lot of shoes." Jungkook put his hands out, steding his breathing. "Anyway, I need to talk to Katrina."

"I have to finish." Yoongi said, looking back at my side.

"Oh right, sorry." Jungkook leaned against the door frame, watching Yoongi redo the bandages. His eyes went down to my side as my shirt lifted up and I felt my ears start to get slightly red. I looked up at the ceiling, trying to think of something else.

"Okay, I'm done." Yoongi stood, putting his hand on my forehead. "You are not running a fever, which is good. Just call if you need something." He gave me a light smile which surprised me a little. Jungkook watched him leave, then closed the door and pulled up a chair next to the bed I was in.

"How long have you been awake?" Jungkook asked, leaning his elbows on his knees.

"A few minutes." I said.

"Well how do you feel?"

"I got shot how do you think I feel?" I glared, my eyes still heavy. I wanted to sleep.

"Right." Jungkook cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Sorry, I know you must be tired, but I have to tell you something."

I looked at him with lazy eyes, nodding slightly, indicating I was listening. Jungkook took in a deep breath and looked me right in the eye.