Hold my hand

Titina

"You want me to what?" I gasped, sitting up a little too quickly.

Alya and Presley shared awkward glanced with each other. "That is all Namjoon said, he didn't say why."

"Well he's got a worm in his brain if he thinks I am going to do something like that." I crossed my arms stubbornly. "He has a girlfriend, why does he need a pretend one? And why does it have to be me?"

Alya pursed her lips and leaned out the door. "What'd I say?" She called out into the hallway. Namjoon appeared almost immediately.

"Let me explain before you say anything else." Namjoon put his hands up. "Because they saw you two together yesterday, B-Free thinks you have something with Jungkook, therefor think they have the advantage. They are holding the idea of hurting you against us. Since they don't know who you actually are, we could use this as a huge advantage."

I searched his face carefully. "Advantage how?" I knew many ways this could be an advantage, but I wanted to know exactly what he had planned.

"I am guessing they are going to try and kidnap you at one point. If you let them, then we will have you in their base which we wouldn't be able to get into. You can get so many things from in there. Computer passwords, camera angles, just plain information."

He had a hopeful voice. "Are you sure they think it is me? If I caught Jungkook with his lady friend out in the open, then I am sure they have had eyes on her."

"We will make sure they think it's you."

I made a face as I looked at the three people standing in front of me. "You want me to go out with him again, don't you?"

Namjoon only smiled, indicating I was right. UUUGGGHHH.

"Alright." I sighed eventually.

"Yes!" Namjoon put his fist up, running back out into the hall. Alya closed the door quietly behind her and came to sit next to me on the bed.

"Do you have something you want to tell me?" She said out of the blue.

I thought hard about what she could be talking about. "I'm sorry?" I shrugged, honestly lost.

Alya shook her head lightly. "Normally you wouldn't argue on something like this. You are very good at acting and playing pretend. This should be something simple and easy for you. You have never been this hard to bargain with."

"I just really don't like him." I whined.

"Is that why you have kept him alive this long? Because you really don't like him?" Alya leaned in, saying her words carefully.

I backed up slightly, terrified at what she was getting at. "Maybe I knew deep down that we were being betrayed from the beginning and that's why I didn't kill him."

Alya rolled her eyes as Presley spoke up. "What she is trying to say Kat-"

She was cut off by a very loud voice from the other room.

"She agreed?!" Jungkook yelled.

I pursed my lips from smiling and Alya and Presley gave me a look. "What?" I slouched.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Alya said upfront.

My breath hitched as I violently shook my head. "Are you kidding?"

"Does it look like I am kidding?" Alya's voice was completely straight.

"What the hell could have given you that impression?" I narrowed my eyes at her odd tone. "I think he is a narcissistic, over confident jerk. He is also in a gang, and despite the fact that they are not horrible, they are still in a gang. I would slap myself before you would if I ever started to develop any form of emotion towards any of them."