I meant to do that

BTS

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung ran as fast as they could to the helicopter crash, but seeing Katrina already well in a fight with Hutson, Jungkook moved to the plane crash, cutting off the other five guards.

All five put up their fists, two holdings knives, but the others were just bare. Looks like they were saving their guns.

"Okay, maybe time to dance." Jungkook grinned, getting into a fighting stance.

"Kookie, I think we should fight these guys." Taehyung looked at him. "I'll dance with you later tho."

Jungkook rolled his eyes dramatically as he focused forward as the first guy attacked. He kicked out towards Taehyung. Jungkook blocked his foot with his, kicking him hard enough to stumble a few feet away. Jungkook slid over a piece of debris and kicked at him again. He blocked it this time, along with the few punches he threw. This guy was trained well.

But not as well as Katrina.

Jungkook was able to catch one of his punches thanks to being used to keeping up with how fast Katrina moved. He pushed his shoulder down, pulling back up to flip him. He landed it and jumped up quickly, aiming his foot for Jungkook's head. He ducked under, kicking at his chest. He caught at his foot, flinging Jungkook forward. He tucked his hands behind his knees and landed on his feet, spinning on the ground and swinging his leg under, taking the man out from under him. Jungkook stood quickly and kicked him in the head. His eyes rolled back into his head as Jungkook turned towards the others. They were doing okay, but struggling with four men.

Jungkook rolled in, getting the attention of two. He blocked the kick from the first one, then the punch from the second. He kicked the first one in the knee, giving him enough time to grab the second guy by the head and slam it into his knee. He fell to the ground slowly as the second guy got up.

The man bounced on his toes as he pulled a knife out, slowly circling Jungkook. He clenched his jaw as his eyes followed him closely. Right as he dove, Jungkook ducked under his arm, pulling out something from his jacket.

Katrina wasn't the only one who got new toys.

Jungkook stood as he looked at the man, now swinging the weapons he held in his hands. Jungkook had asked Hoseok personally to make him special made nunchucks. He had always wanted to fight with them, and he was pretty good when he was in training, but with gang activity, guns, knives and baseball bats were more common, so he just stuck to those, but Katrina got cool things. It wasn't fair.

He swung at him, catching his arm between the chain. Jungkook spun around so he was behind him. He elbowed him, then swung the second nunchuck around his knee, pulling back hard. The guy flipped over himself, landing right on his face, falling still.

Jungkook nodded to himself as he started to get excited, jumping and dancing around. "No you can't see me." He sang out. "Not you can't beat me, i'm-" He tripped over one of the men he had knocked out. He stood quickly, looking around frantically as he shook off his shirt.

"I meant to do that." He coughed. "I meant to."

Titania

I walked straight up to him, attacking as I got close enough. He shot his gun off to start. I moved an inch to the side, barely avoiding the shot and grabbed onto his arm, twisting it down. He spun, his elbow hitting me in the face. I took a step back as he swung the hilt of his gun at me. I jumped back again, swinging around to kick him in the chest. He stumbled, giving me enough time to slide into the now crashed helicopter. I used the pole from the open door to pull myself around and kick him hard.