The loser will win

Titiana

The plane jerked as we were just about to jump out. I held on tight to the side, watching as the ground below us blurred. I could hear the engines fail as the plane got lower. If we didn't go now, we would miss our window.

I sucked in a deep breath, holding on tightly to the string that connected us to the plane. All four of us had one, needing it to hold onto the plane as it went down.

I looked at Jungkook once before seeing him nod. I closed my eyes for a brief second, and jumped.

The wind was harsh on my face, but I couldn't afford to close my eyes. I watched below me as the ground slowly got closer and closer. The breath was knocked out of my chest momentarily as the string jerked.

I took the time to look around, relaxing when I saw the three boys still intacted. Now that we were out of the plane, we had to wait exactly 15 seconds before the tree line would be reachable. We would cut free and land close enough to a tree so we wouldn't hit the ground forcefully. Each of us had ways of landing, hopefully all would work.

I counted in my head and watched as my feet slowly started hitting the tops of trees. The plane was shaking and wavering now. If we didn't let go soon, we would be flung off the plane, or worse, into the engine.

"Let go!" I yelled over the wind. I cocked my arm back, feeling the knife enter my hand. I wanted for the others to be ready before cutting mine, seeing them fall after me. Because of the slight time delay, we all didn't fall right next to each other.

Hoseok had made some adjustments to the bracelets he gave me, added some more things. I pushed them together as I fell, and they were suddenly connected with a thin, but strong string.

I moved in the air so I was falling face first. The first branch I saw, I put my arms out, catching it with the string. I jerked harshly around, but landed with a breath on the branch, looking up to see the plane fall in the distance.

"Guys?" I breathed, spinning my head around frantically, trying to find the others.

"I'm good." Jungkook's voice came back.

"Me too." Jimin sighed.

"Yeah, me kind of." Taehyung's voice held strungle. "I'm kind of upside down. Send help."

I laughed to myself as I made my way down the tree, looking around for Taehyung or the others. Alya directed me in his direction and eventually I found him hanging by his shoe about ten feet up.

"You found me!" He cheered.

I grinned up at him as I scaled the tree, reaching him in seconds. I cut him down, letting him hold onto my hand so he wouldn't fall face first. We jumped to the ground and he smiled at me.

"You know, most people who know who you are say you were named after a storm, but i'm pretty sure you were named after a cat, but with a K, instead of a C."

I snorted. "Honestly, I've heard both equally."

"There you are." Jimin and Jungkook came up. They were scratched up a little, but other then that they looked just fine. Jungkook had a few leaves in his hair. My hands itched to reach for them, but that would be awkward seeing as it was us two.

"Did anyone see where the plane went?" Jungkook asked, looking up.

"It drifted right." I said. "Alya, anything?"

"You are not that far, it crashed pretty close to you but skidded. From what I can see, the gas took out more than half the guards, there are only six now, including Hutson. Just go forward, you'll find it."