Kookie, you can take her

P.S. The picture is sideways. Also, it will totally make scene I promise

BTS

Jungkook felt his breath choke as he laid eyes on those two girls. They were part of Titania, he knew it. He franticly looked around for the third one, the one that Jackson said was the most dangerous, but ended up turning to Taehyung, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked over with a bored expression.

"They're here." Jungkook whispered in his ear. "Titania. Two of them are on the other side of the room."

Taehyung stiffened almost instantly. Out of habit his hand reached for his gun, but he didn't grab it. Instead he passed along the information. The boys all became very alert, but didn't make it too obvious until it reached Namjoon, who spun around.

"Where?" Was all he said.

Jungkook jerked his head in the direction that the girls were. Yoongi saw them first and his eyes widened. "Why are they leaving?"

Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see the two girls leaving, pretty quickly. "They could be setting something off." Jin said in an alarmed tone.

Namjoon pushed past the other boys, standing in front of them. He pulled out his gun and shot up at the ceiling, quieting the room. "Stop or I shoot!" He yelled, pointing directly at the two girls.

They spun around and now all eyes were on them. Even so, the girl with the green tips smirked, looking directly at Namjoon with a look that could cut metal. Namjoon seemed to become slightly uncomfortable as he cocked his gun back-

A chandelier landed right in front of the girls. Glass shattered everywhere as screamed filled the room. Namjoon stumbled back, putting his arms out. Jungkook blinked as he focused on the scene. A girl jumped off of the chandelier, landing with a cocky stance. She looked up with a wicked grin, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Well that was fun." She laughed slightly. People were running all over the place. Trying to hide or get out. Point is, the other two got away. Namjoon must have noticed as well because he growled low in his throat.

"This is the Hyena." Yoongi said loud enough for only them to hear.

"We need to find the other two." Namjoon said. "I read this girl's profile. More than one person fighting her at once will only be worse for us. She is most vulnerable one on one. Kookie, you can take her."

Jungkook started to feel the adrenaline rush up to his head as he nodded. "I won't be long." He took a step forward.

"Be careful. If she is too much make a distraction and get out." Namjoon said. "We will go find the others."

Jungkook kept his eyes on her as the others ran off. "Aww," She pouted watching the others. "Not staying?"

Jungkook wasted no time. He pulled out his gun and started shooting. He knew she was going to be fast, she had to be fast, but he didn't know she was going to be this fast. She kicked up a table and used it as cover. Bullets were coming back at him faster the he could blink. Jungkook dove under a table and took a second to catch his breath. The bullets stopped and Jungkook popped out from the side. Was she hiding? He slowly started to move out only to get the wind knocked out of him. She was on top of him, a knife in her hand. She stabbed it down twice. On the third, instead of dodging, Jungkook simply grabbed her wrists. She was strong, but he was able to hold her back.

"Run out of bullets?" He said with a light smile.

The Hyena only shrugged. "It wasn't supposed to go down like this, I wasn't even supposed to make an appearance."

"Is that so?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Well, it's a shame thinking I almost didn't get to see the prettiest out of all of you."

The Hyena jerked back, wide eyed. Gotcha. Jungkook used the distraction to kick out his leg and flip her over, so now he was on top. He gripped hard at her wrists as he pushed them into the floor.

"Not bad." She looked up at him. "But there are two ways to play dirty. Your way," She grinned suddenly, curling her mouth as she spat up at him. Jungkook jerked back, shutting his eyes. She kicked him off. "And mine." She stood over him as he wiped her spit off of his face.

"I am being flirty and you are being gross. You would think it would be the other way around." Jungkook glared as he stood quickly, putting space between them.

"I grew up with an older brother." Was all she said before throwing her fist at him. It had been a long time, no scratch that, he had never had this much trouble keeping up with someone. She was small, incredibly fast, and good. She got a few hits in before Jungkook was able to catch one of her fists and spin her around. Somehow, Jungkook ended up looking down on her. He was holding onto her arm and her back, like they were dancing. She looked up at him with a surprised expression.

"Well that wasn't supposed to happen." Jungkook said in all honesty.

She pushed him off and grabbed the nearest chair, flinging it at him. Jungkook rolled out of the way, standing up with the knife she had dropped before. He chucked it hard at her, but she kicked up a metal plater and held it as a shield. The knife dented it, but that was all. She chucked it at him and pounced. She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and flipped, flinging him to the floor. She towered over him now, a sharp piece of glass in her hand. She was about to bring it down, but froze.

"What?" She put her hand to her ear. "Really? But i'm just- aw but he- yeah yeah okay." She dropped the glass and flashed a grin at him. "Next time hot shot." She pulled something out off of her waist and pointed it up. Whatever it was shot a string up and stuck on the ceiling, pulling her up after it.

"Holly shit." Jungkook breathed, sitting up slowly while rubbing the back of his neck. "This girl really is a hyena."

And the two interact! I love awkward fight scene moments so for sure expect a lot more of those, they are just so cringe worthy and funny. 

This is super fun I love thinking of them trying to be a serious underground gang! As it goes on we will definitely see they have a hard time being serious :)