Five minutes

BTS

Jungkook kept a hand on the back of the chair Katrina was tied to. He glanced down at her ever so often. Her face was straight, but he could tell she was hurting from how tight she was tied to the chair.

Alya was eyeing Katrina, asking her something through the brain waves they must have. After a second, Katrina shrugged lazily, saying she didn't care.

"Fine." Alya spat. "Five minutes."

Namjoon smiled to himself as he sat on the arm of the couch. "Your hyena was telling us that you were planning on leaving, since trying to kill us will just lead to what Haywood wants. I have a proposition for you. What do you say about working together to take down Haywood and his buddies?"

"Working together?" Alya cocked an eyebrow. "Are you serious?"

"Let me finish." He said. "You can't kill Haywood back in the states without getting some heat, which is something you guys don't really go for. Us on the other hand, would love the credit, but I am sure you want to get your revenge on them as much as we do. I also realize that he is a reasonable appointed, and it will be hard to get revenge on him and the people working with him. With your help though, it should be a piece of cake. My plans for him will not work without your help."

Jungkook searched Alya's face. She liked the idea of getting revenge on the man that tricked them, but not the idea of working with them. Everyone was watching her carefully. Katrina was trying to get her attention, but she was whispering to Presley. The two talked for a little while, but when Alya faced back to the boys, her face had slightly changed.

"Alright." She wore a light smile. "What did you have in mind?"

"Whoa whoa." Katrina spoke up. "You are agreeing to working with these guys?"

"Working with them for a few days, getting revenge on the people that tricked us both, doesn't sound so awful." Alya looked at Katrina.

"I am tied to a chair, and you are agreeing to work with the people that put me here." Katrina gave Alya and Presley a hard look. "The people that kidnapped you and gave you that black eye. A gang, Alya." She said the word gang oddly. Her voice went up slightly and hitched.

"They are not the same Kat." Alya said quietly as her eyes softened looking at the girl. "You know that."

"That has yet to be proven." Katrina growled low in her throat, even catching Jungkook of slightly.

Alya tilted her head slightly. "Give us a second." She looked at Namjoon who nodded, stepping aside so Alya could get closer to Katrina. She bent down so she was eye level and put her hand on Katrina's forehead. Katrina jerked away harshly. Alya stood, looking down at her.

"How long has it been since you've slept?"

Katrina looked up, counting silently. "71,72-84 hours?" Katrina shrugged.

Holly shit. Jungkook thought. That was three and a half days, including nights.

Alya shook her head once. "That's why you are talking back to me." She nodded back at Presley who pulled something out of her bag, tossing it across the room.

"Don't you-" Katrina started, but was interrupted by Alya spraying something in her face, making her head fall.

Alya reached behind the chair to untie the ropes, but Jimin put his hand out. Alya looked up at him with eyes that could cut glass.

"She is out cold, she won't be moving for a while."

He slowly lowered his hands, stepping back.

"Are you sure she won't wake up?" Yoongi asked, eyeing the bottle Alya used to put Katrina asleep.

Alya got the ropes untied and carried Katrina to the couch without struggle, putting her down gently before taking her place back by Presley.

"Our things work, unlike yours." Presley said with a smug smile, getting a grunt from Yoongi.

"Continue." Alya said to Namjoon.

"I was thinking we should let them think we still want to kill each other." Namjoon said. "That way they are not suspicious. I don't want to simply just kill them, I want their works to dissolve."

"I like the way you think." Alya smirked at him. "But how do we do that?"

"We slowly reveal their workings. Even though we are both not the most righteous people in the world, what they are doing is still illegal and would get them both in trouble with their superiors. We make it so they are exposed. Killing them might be too much, but sending them back to the U.S in that condition will be both embarrassing and life ruining for them."

"The people working for him will be hard to get around though." Presley said. "They are trained professional government agents. They might not be as smart as us, but it is possible that they could keep up with Katrina if there is more than one."

"If we work together, we will have two, maybe three of of her." He glanced at Jungkook and Jimin. "We have a lot more resources then you might think. We will be able to pull it off, but we are going to have to trust each other for the time being."

Alya bit down on her lip and looked at Katrina.

"Seeing as she is the one who delivered the recording, I would have thought she would be the most willing." Namjoon said, following her line of sight.

"It's not that, necessarily." Alya sighed. "She just doesn't want to be around and close to all of you."

"Ouch." Taehyung said under his breath.

"Let me talk to her." Alya said eventually. "I'll get her to agree at least."

"I would recommend you staying here for the time being. This building is safer than your hotel room, it is a dead spot for them, they can't monitor it."

"They will get suspicious if we suddenly disappear. They have been having people watch us constantly." Presley said.

"Tell them you had to go off the grid because we found out where you were." Namjoon said simply.

"That should work." Alya sighed. "I will tell Katrina to meet them tomorrow after-"

"After you convince me to work with these stupid egotistical jerk face bitch dicks?" Katira said from the couch.

Namjoon jumped off the arm as Alya looked down at her with wide eyes.

"How-" Alya started, but Katrina sat up, cutting her off.

"I put in those nose blocks before I left just in case they tried something while I was here, so I faked being asleep to see what you would say." She stood, walking over to the girl with green tips.

"Cheeky bastard." Alya glared, but her voice held humer.

"I get this might be a good idea. Might. I need some time to think though."

"You need sleep." Alya tried to stop Katrina, but she pulled away, heading for the door.

"I need air and a heated pack." She put her hand on her shoulder, rolling it back. "You guys talk about your plans for world domination, I promise I won't be long." She walked out the door, leaving the room silent.

"You are just going to let her go?" Hoseok questioned.

"I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to." Alya sighed.

Is something going on with the uploading? I think there is... oh well hopefully this will work! Guys I really like the next chapter :) GET PSYCHED, or not thats cool too.