It'll be fun

BTS

Jungkook leaned on the side of the car as he tied his shoe. Everyone was here, all in game mode. Namjoon and Alya were going over last minute plans, Presley and Yoongi were working on finishing up the poison to go in the vent, Hoseok was on his tablet sitting inside the car, and Jin stood next to Namjoon, watching everyone with sharp eyes.

"This is going to be fun." Taehyung said at Jungkooks side. "I've asked Hobi to put a camera in the plane so we can film it all."

"Might as well put a green screen in the plane." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"See, I thought about that, but it really just doesn't make sense seeing as it has to be hooked up to a bunch of equipment and that would kind of give us away." Taehyung said, completely serious.

"You're dumb." Jimin made a face.

"And you're short." Taehyung shot back.

Jungkook snickered as Jimin tried to hit Taehyung. He stood straight as he finished with his shoe, standing on his toes to look over Taehyung and Jimin now trying to tackle each other.

"Looking for someone?" Katrina popped up behind him.

"Not really." Jungkook sighed, slouching his shoulders. "Just kind of bored."

"Bored or anxious?" Katrina smirked up at him.

"Maybe both." Jungkook snorted, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Plus, I just can't get my mind off of Mel."

"What, never been stabbed in the back before?"

"Actually," Jungkook thought about it. "No, not really."

"Wow." Katrina whistled. "Koreans do gang's a lot differently than Americans."

"I think we just do it differently compared to your brother." Jungkook looked down at her.

She took in a deep breath, looking down at her foot kicking at the ground. "I've been around a lot of gang members for many years. It's not just my brother that is like that."

"I guess you're right, take B-Free for example. There are a lot of others around here that run like that too, good thing we own the streets." He said with a cocky smile.

"Well, you had to be good if Haywood thought you could stand a chance against us." Katrina said with light humor in her voice.

"Well, see I think if you didn't fall for me the moment you saw me, we would definitely be dead by now."

"I-" Katrina spun to face him. "Fall for you? Ugh, you narcissistic jerk."

"Narcissistic?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, is Narcissistic too big of a word for you? How about asshole, do you understand asshole?"

"Jeez." Jungkook laughed. "I guess I shouldn't mention us sleeping together unless I want to get a verbal beat down."

"Don't say it like that!" She hissed, looking around to make sure no one heard. "People will get the wrong idea. Besides, I fell asleep by accident, so it wasn't a mutual decision."

Jungkook laughed at her so jumpy. "But you did fall asleep, which meant you were comfortable enough to do so."

"No I was just really tired." She snapped. "Don't flatter yourself."

"Too late." Jungkook smugly grinned down at her.

She put up her fist, going to hit him in the face, but Alya came up behind her. "Save it for the bad guys." She said as she walked past the younger girl. "You ready?" She turned, walking backwards.