Holly hot sauce

Titina

"What did I tell you?" Yoongi growled, running up and taking me from Jungkook. "Did either of you listen when I said to be careful?"

He sat me down on the kitchen counter as he lifted up my shirt slightly to undo the bandages.

"What happened?" Presley gasped, running in.

Jungkook leaned on the door frame into the kitchen. "Someone bumped into her, that's all."

"Only one of the stitches ripped." Yoongi sat back. "And the bleeding stopped. You'll be fine once I change the bandages, but next time you go out," He turned to glare at Jungkook. "Be careful."

"Why are you getting mad at me?" Jungkook whined. "She would be in a lot better condition if she didn't walk all the way back. I offered to carry her, so it is her fault for being stubborn."

"Next time, just let him carry you." Presley rolled her eyes at me. "If you want to heal quickly then you can't do many things by yourself."

"I already held his hand, what more do you want from me?" I muttered only loud enough for Presley to hear.

"Alright, done." Yoongi went to wash his hands. "No more moving for the rest of the night. Got it?"

"Yeah, i'll go straight to bed." I sighed, about to slide off the counter.

"No!" Yoongi pointed, making me stop in my tracks. "No moving. That's your punishment."

"So I get to sit on here the rest of the night?" I raised my eyebrows at his ridiculous thinking.

"No, you can go to you your bed, but someone has to carry you there. Your feet are not touching the ground till tomorrow morning."

"You're kidding me right?" I made a face. "My bedroom is literally the first door on the left."

"This past week you have been giving me more stress than Taehyung does whenever he talks about driving a car. You keep re-hurting yourself and I know it has been small things, but if it is something big, that cut is close enough to vital organs that it could be bad. Lay off the walking for a while, got it?"

I was speechless. Presley wore a surprised look as well. Why does he care so much?

"It's getting late, you should sleep." He said, his voice tired.

"And you were serious about the whole no feet on the ground?"

"Dead serious." He nodded.

I felt myself smile as I looked around the room. "No feet on the ground. Got it."

In one move, I took a ladle from the kitchen counter and swung it up onto one of the lights. Presley let out a laugh cry as Yoongi rushed to get under me.

"That's not what I meant!" He reached up for me.

I swung to the next light. "How else was I supposed to get to my room?" I honestly asked. He was being a little unreasonable.

Jungkook, being taller than Yoongi, reached up when I got close enough to him. He pulled me down with some force and I fell into his arms. I looked at him for a second, slightly flustered. Jungkook seemed amused by the look on my face.

"See?" He grinned. "I can make you blush."

I moved to push him away, but Taehyung came running in.

"Guys there is someone at the-" The front door burst open and a girl came storming in. "Door."

I recognized this girl. Everyone in this room but Presley did. Her blonde hair was on top of her head and she wore a tight, short sleeve red shirt and a high waisted leopard print skirt with clicky heels. She held her sunglasses in her hand even though it was night.