Pretend Girlfriend

Titina

Yoongi jumped at me right when we walked in. Jungkook went over to Namjoon, probably telling him everything that had happened.

"Come on." Yoongi said with a light hand on my back. "Let me make sure you didn't stretch any of the stitches."

I nodded numbly as he guided me into the room I woke up in. Presley and Alya came in seconds later as I sat down on the bed and Yoongi started peeling off the bandage.

"So what did he say?" Alya asked.

"He believed it when I said that we needed to lay low, and he also agreed to our "Three day plan", so I would get on that, because after three days, he is not going to be as negotiable."

"You're a goddess Kat." Alya grinned, running out of the room.

Presley asked Yoongi quietly if he needed any help. At the shake of his head, she left the two alone in the room. I watched his hands move gently by my skin. It was odd seeing him like this. It was odd seeing any of them like this. Just laying around, casually talking to each other like they were just a few friends hanging out. Maybe I did get the wrong idea about them.

"You didn't break any stitches, thank god." Yoongi sighed, standing up. "But you are not going anywhere else today. You have to rest for one day at least. I know everyone will need you for the next few days so take it easy right now."

I nodded as I pulled my shirt back down over the bandages, still half lost in my thoughts.

Yoongi sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "You still hesitant about working with us?"

"Alya trust's you, well, Namjoon at least." I breathed. "I can see it in her face and the way she talks about you. If she trusts you then that is enough for me, but," I shook my head, honestly not really knowing what to say.

"We only fought against you because you came after us. Now that you are not trying to kill us, we have no intention of hurting any of you."

I knew that. I think I just didn't want to believe that they were nice enough to be that way. I simply nodded, still not knowing what to say to the man that stood in front of me.

Yoongi let out a slow breath and turned off the lights. "I will let you rest."

I sat up immediately. "You're leaving?"

Yoongi gave me an odd look from the door. "Yeah..."

"Right." I felt my face grow hot. "Right of course. Umm, can you tell Presley to come in? Or Alya? Who ever is more convenient?"

"Is it something I can-"

"No!" I said a little too quickly. "No." I coughed, quieter. "Just either of them, it really doesn't matter."

"Okay." Yoongi said slowly, shaking his head in confusion as he left the room.

I sighed in my hands as I cursed myself for being so stupid.

BTS

Alya and Presley were filling everyone in at what happened with Haywood when Yoongi walked in, his face scrunched from complete confusion.

"Is she doing okay?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow when seeing his friends face.

"Yeah." Yoongi shook his head once, eyeing Presley and Alya. "I was about to leave when she almost jumped out of bed asking for you two. Either of you. I have no idea what about though, I told her to rest and she freaked."

Alya and Presley looked at each other, obviously knowing what he was talking about.

"I've got it." Alya said with a tired smile. "She is not going to fall asleep very easily in this place anyway."