Shoot me

Titania

I popped my gum on the back of my teeth as I kicked my legs, hitting the bottom of my back lightly. I was laying face down with my elbows propped up on the building across from their "headquarters" if that's what they called it. Most of them had surprisingly just left, not all though. The leader, and the two other older ones didn't come out. They could already be gone, but something tells me they were still inside.

Not that I could see inside, but Alya told me to watch the building for the day. She said it was for security purposes, but I think she just wanted to get me out of the hotel room while they talked.

Rude.

I did see some interesting things though. Three men walked in and out that I was almost positive were part of a very excellent heist group. It would make sense that they were connected in some way, but I was curious as to what they talked about. Maybe it was them who were following me from meeting ... Oh I forgot his name already.

It was a little odd that Haywood would send someone to watch us. I didn't like him, but he was smart. He should have known sending someone out to babysit us would compromise us that much faster. I couldn't help but feeling he had an ulterior motive.

I rested my head in my hand as I thought through the many possibilities, but my eyes shot down as the door opened and a women walked out. I scooted forward a little, trying to get a better look at her. She had flimsy blonde hair that was tied up, and she wore a sharp outfit. She clutched her bag at her side to the point of white knuckles. Aw, no way I thought with wide eyes. This was the women I saw coming out of Haywood's office the day I went to meet him. The women he said had suggested us. Rebecca Reagan.

I sat up, watching her go. This was just strange now. I made sure none of the other boys were planning on coming out, then started tailing Rebecca.

***********

It was dark by the time she got to her hotel room. I watched outside the building for a little, still in slight shock. She was the last person I expected to see come out of that building. If she was the one that suggested us, why would see be talking to them? I stood watching the room she was in, completely stumped. This bugged the crap out of me. I was never this confused about something.

I had to get into that room.

I moved towards the building when something caught my eye. I backed up slightly, hidden behind a parked car as I watched two people in a shallow ally. One was a girl. She was wearing wedges and a high waisted skirt. Her dyed blonde hair fell down her back, ending right above her elbows. The other was a boy. He wore a light black jacket and jeans, his hat hiding his hair color, but I still knew who it was. Now what was Kookie doing, talking to a girl?

I pulled out something from my backpack, hooking up one side to my ear and holding the other in the direction of the two people. It took a second to get it perfectly clear. Once I did, I rested my elbow on the car I hid behind, doing my best to look nonchalant.

"I don't like this." The girl was saying. "I did some reading up on them, and I found nothing. Nothing, Oppa. Does that not bother you?"

"Of course it bothers me, but we are doing our best. You don't need to worry."

"Yes I do to. Why don't you sit this one out?"

"I can't sit this one out they need me. I am the only one that is capable of going against her."

"Her? Arnt there three?"

"There is one that is the violent one. The other two kill quietly, but she uses her fists. The others might be able to stand against he for a while, but they can't beat her. Only I can do that."