A pillow?

Titina

I watched with tense eyes as Alya mended the cuts on Presley's arm. She finished and wrapped it back up with a clean cloth.

"They didn't do anything else, right?" Alya said quietly, looking the girl up and down.

My breathing fell unsteady when I thought about what I read about Taehyung and what he sometimes did, but Presley shook her head.

"That was it, thanks." She shrugged her shirt back on. She was terse with her answers, and her eyes went everywhere but Alya and me.

"This isn't your fault you know." Alya said quietly. "Not at all."

She shook her head slightly, still looking at the ground. "This wouldn't have happened if it was either of you."

"This wouldn't have happened if I just stayed put, or told either of you where I was." I said harshly. "If anything it is my fault."

Alya said nothing, letting me take the blame. "But-" Presley started.

I clenched my teeth as I knew I would regret what I was about to say. "Guys guess what? The day I ran into Jungkook on the street, I knocked him out and left him there even though I totally could have killed him."

"What?" Alya breathed, snapping her head towards me.

I rolled my eyes at myself, but Presley's face had changed, she was now focusing on what I just said and no longer about what just happened. Well at least it worked.

"You what?" Alya said again, standing and walking over to me.

"I just left him there." My voice grew quiet as she got closer.

"You are telling me this boy, the one that we have been having the most trouble with, could be dead and out of our hair right now but because of you he is still walking around? What the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't know." I shrugged slightly.

"Is there something you need to tell us? Maybe having something to do with the fact that you have not been able to kill him whenever you two come in contact? This has never happened before Kat, even with very skilled, trained people." Alya wore her mom look and I wanted to crawl into a hole.

"I really have no idea." I said again. "It was a huge mistake and I don't know why my mind was so frazzled."

Alya had a question she wanted to ask me, I could tell, but she simply clenched her jaw and spun away from me, mumbling something under her breath.

"I don't have time to worry about that right now. Where are the files you found?" She stuck her hand out.

I grabbed them from my bag and handed them to her without saying anything. She took them harshly and started to flip through the pages. Her eyes softened as she saw the valuable information.

"All of their names, what they do... you said you found this at the place Hutson, Reagan and Haywood were meting, right?"

I nodded as she read back through some of the pages.

"That means he knew more about them when we first met him and he didn't care to share." Her eyebrows creased as she thought. "You said that they pinned the two of us against each other." She pointed suddenly.

"I'm pretty sure."

"They what?" Presley asked, completely confused.

"Reagan and Haywood made it so we were trying to kill BTS, while they were trying to kill us. They wanted us to go against each other and take each other out. Long story short, we were tricked into killing these guys."