His next target, you

BTS

Jungkook buried his head into the pillow below him as he tried to block out the boys talking around him. His eyes started to drift as the voices became scarce and soon disappeared. He was this close to falling asleep when something hard and metal landed at the small of his back. With a light groan, he propped himself up on his elbows and glared up at Taehyung and Jimin.

"We're going for a walk." Jimin said. "Come on, get up."

Jungkook looked back at what he had thrown at him. Jungkook cocked an eyebrow as he sat up, looking at the gun in his hands. "What kind of walk?" He muttered.

"There is a guy that Namjoon used to know a little ways back. He said he's got something important to tell us and we have to go meet him." Taehyung said. "I still don't get why we all have to go though."

Jungkook stood and grabbed his jacket, slipping on his shoes. He put the gun in his back pocket and followed Jimin and Taehyung out. The rest of the boys were waiting for them by the door. Namjoon looked slightly annoyed as he looked down at his phone, tapping his foot.

"Here." Jin tossed Jungkook a black mask as they started to walk out the door.

Jungkook slipped it on as Hoseok spoke up. "So where does this guy want us to meet him again?"

"Not too far from here." Namjoon said. "Just a few blocks. No one talk unless it is absolutely necessary. I'll handle this."

Jungkook had learned not to ask questions from his leader. He trusted him fully, no need for questions. 

The brisk night blew gently into Jungkooks open jacket. He flipped up his hood and zipped it halfway before shoving his hands in his pockets. The streets were empty. They were always empty around here. People knew this is where they set up camp, so if someone did lay a foot on the ground, they either had a death wish or were just plain stupid.

"Here it is." Namjoon said, looking at a very old house. It was dark inside and looked abandoned.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked, titling his head a little to try and see farther in.

"This is the address he gave me." Namjoon put his phone back in his pocket. "Kookie, V, and Dooly, go around back. Once you're in and scoped the place out, let us know."

He switched to the names they used around places that people could hear. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin nodded sharply and started around the back. Jungkook slipped the gun into his hand and walked up to the back door. There was no lock, nor was there any pressure on the door indicating a trap. Jungkook pushed the door opened slowly and Jimin slipped in, Taehyung following. The house was dark, lit up with the little light coming in from the few windows. From what they could see, there was no on in here, or any signs of there being someone here. Jungkook put his finger to his ear, about to tell his hyungs everything was clear, when the lights suddenly turned on. The three jerked their attention and guns to the man standing before them. Despite three weapons pointed at him, he looked calm. He wore dark clothes and a beaten up baseball cap. Short strands of blonde hair shone through his hat. He didn't look old at all, maybe the same age as Namjoon. The man before them smiled.

"Cautious as always, hu Namjoon?"

Jungkook slowly lowered his gun at the sound of that. How could he have known his real name?

"Come in." Taehyung said into his ear. "It's just him."

Not even two seconds past before the front door swung open. The man turned to face the other four boys as they walked in. Namjoon walked right up to him and gave him an odd look.

"Just you?" He said, looking him up and down. "That's not like you at all. Where's Mark?"

The man smiled. "Couldn't make it." Was all he said.

Namjoon took in a breath, then nodded and stepped back. "This is Jackson." He said. "We used to be friends when I first started out."

"We are friends." Jackson corrected with a side smile. "Looks like you boys have done well for yourselfs."

"We don't have a lot of time." Namjoon said point blank. "Nor do you, I am guessing. What is it that you needed to tell me?"

Jackson's face fell serious. "Mark isn't here because he is in the states. This morning, he contacted me with something he happened to overhear. Are you familiar with the name, Glen Haywood?"

"Never heard of him." Namjoon shrugged.

"He is a top government agent who is basically in charge of all spies and overseas missions. His next target, you."

"So our guys finally asked for help." Namjoon wore a smug look.

Jackson shook his head once, pulling out a file from his bag. "Not just help." He handed Namjoon the file and Yoongi looked over his shoulder as he opened it. "Lethal weapons."

Namjoon skimmed his eyes over the papers. "He is sending government spies after us?" He said after a second.

"They are not considered spies. More of like on the border line of Assassin and mercenary. Haywood would have never called on them if he thought he could send one of his men out. They call themselves Titania."

"Doesn't that mean queen of the fairies?" Yoongi narrowed his eyebrows.

Jackson shrugged. "I don't know why they do, but there are three of them, all girls. They have killed many people and they are very skilled, and they are coming after you now. I don't know when or how, but I wanted to warn you."

Namjoon looked back at the papers, flipping through them. He stopped at a profile page. "Are they all equally as skilled? Which one is the most dangerous?"

"They all specialize in different things, but," Jackson took a step forward so he could point at her picture. "This one is the one that you guys are going to have the most trouble with." He said. "They call her the hyena, again, not totally sure why but she is like a girl version of this kid." He pointed back at Jungkook. "But faster and can use an assortment of sharp objects. The other two kill quietly and from far away. Normally they are silent, that is why almost no one knows about them, but when things get... violent," he chose his words carefully. "That's when this girl comes in, and she doesn't lose."

Namjoon nodded, then looked up at Jackson, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, I really appreciate your help."

"Be careful." Jackson sighed. "Not only are these girls master assassins, but they are also women, and from my few experiences around girls, they are ruthless."

Jackson, Mark... Get it? Sorry, I had to put them in, and they will show up a little later as well, maybe with some of the others. Also, Jimin's "gang name" is Dooly because that is his nickname according the members... not too intimidating but neither is Kookie. Oh well :)