I think I know someone who can help

Titania

I rolled my wrist slowly back and forth. It was bruised and sore from Kookie's inhumanly strong grip. Ugh, I really wanted to figure out his real name. I couldn't take Kookie seriously. Alya had her headphones in while she worked on something on her computer, and Presley sat behind me, carefully picking pieces of glass out of my hair.

"I think I got them all." She said, sitting back on her heels. She ran a light hand through my hair, making sure there were no stragglers. "How did you get this much glass in your hair anyway? You rode down on the chandelier, not dove into it head first."

"That stupid Kookie guy got me on the floor a few times." I shook my head lightly, trying not to smile at how dirty that sounded.

"So you finally found someone that can keep up with you?" Presley raised an eyebrow.

"He can't keep up with me." I said stubbornly. "He is good, but I had him. If it wasn't for your impatiens, he would no longer be with us."

Alya let out a loud groan suddenly, catching the attention of Presley and I. "How did they recognize us?" She flung herself back on the bed, ripping out her headphones.

"Maybe they just knew about us." Presley shrugged.

"Even if they did know about us, there are no pictures of us anywhere. They wouldn't know what we looked like. They must have someone on the inside giving them information. That is the only thing I can think of."

"So what if they do?" I shrugged. "It makes no difference now. They know about us, they know what we look like, we have been in this situation before."

"It would still be nice to know." Alya muttered, closing her computer.

My watch beeped suddenly and I looked down at it, startled. It showed a red dot, moving down a straight line. I grinned to myself and started laughing. "I totally forgot." I said under my breath.

Alya and Presley exchanged worried looks. "Why are you laughing maniacally?" Presley asked slowly.

"Maniacally?" I looked up. "No no, more like excessively creepy."

"That's the same thing Kat." Alya rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." I waved them off. "Look." I put out my wrist. "I totally forgot while I was fighting Kookie, I slipped a tracker on him."

Presley and Alya looked at each other, then at me with dark smiles. "Nice work." Alya stood, grabbing her jacket. "Let's go pay them a visit."

BTS

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked, leaning in on Jungkook washing his face.

"Disinfecting." He said while reaching for a towel.

"What?"

"She spit all over me." Jungkook gagged at the memory.

Jimin snorted. "That's pretty smart actually."

"Wait she spit on you?" Hoseok leaned in. "That is how she got the upper hand? Using saliva?"

"Gross I hate that word." Jungkook shuttered. "But yes, that is one of the ways she got the upper hand, but she is also really skilled. I think we might have underestimated them a little."

"I would agree." Namjoon said from the other room. Jungkook pushed his way out of the bathroom to find Namjoon on the couch, scrolling through his laptop. "Looks like they poisoned the diamond we were going to bid on. If you so much as touch it you're dead. That takes some brains to figure out how to do that."

"I don't like the idea of just waiting around until they attack again." Yoongi said from the side of the room, leaning on the wall in a tense form.

"So we won't." Namjoon stood. "They must be staying somewhere in Seoul, or at least close. I sent out a message to everyone I could think of to get me information on them. We won't be sitting ducks."

Jungkook sat down next to Hoseok, who was cleaning one of his guns. He glanced at him sitting down, then did a double take.

"What?" Jungkook said, startled at his facial expression.

Hoseok only shook his head as he reached behind Jungkook's neck. He sat still as the other's slowly turned their attention to the two. Jungkook felt a slight shock as Hoseok grabbed something right below his hairline.

"Ow!" Jungkook put his hand to the back of his head as Hoseok pulled back, eyeing what looked like a metal speck.

"That slippery bitch." Hoseok shook his head, throwing the metal thing on the ground and crushing with his foot.

"What the hell was that?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Tracker." Hoseok looked at the ground, making sure he destroyed the thing. "She must have planted it on you during your fight."

"Tae." Namjoon nodded at the boy and he moved to the computers without quesiton.

He scanned through them for a second, then shook his head lightly. "Nothing on the cameras or heat scanner. Maybe we caught it just in time."

Right before Namjoon was going to speak, something crashed through the window. The boys ducked for cover as glass shattered. It fell silent as they all started to stand slowly, looking around with alarmed eyes. Yoongi wandered over to the back wall and looked at what crashed through the window.

"An arrow?" Jin gasped. "Are they serious?"

Yoongi pulled the arrow out from the wall and slid out a piece of paper that was stuck to it. "Maybe not." Yoongi looked up at the others. "That's all it says, what does that mean?"

Namjoon got it before everyone else and kicked at the table. "They were listening." He growled. "Taehyung said maybe we caught it just in time. Maybe not? They were listening to that whole conversation."

It was quiet as they all processed what that meant. "Should we go out and try to look for them?" Jimin suggested.

"They are probably gone by now." Namjoon shook his head. "I think they just wanted us to know they have us in a corner."

Jungkook clenched his teeth. It has been a while since he's wanted to take out someone this bad.

"Wait!" Taehyung suddenly gasped. "They don't have us in a corner." He smiled to himself as he pulled out his phone. "I think I know someone who can help." 

Who can help? Who could Taehyung know that could possible help? I'm way more exited about this then I should be honestly...