I don't need you

Titania 

I laid in the bed in my room, kicking my legs back and forth above me. Alya and Namjoon were getting close with a plan to deal with Haywood. From what I had heard, it was pretty smart and devious. They had a way to expose him completely. It was only going to take two days at the most, and then Alya Presley and I will go back to America, or somewhere. Anywhere but here.

I shouldn't be upset that we were leaving, I didn't want to be, and yet I was. I don't know why. I suppose Jimin was right about me caring for them now. The thought of leaving them in the middle of a gang war scared me a little, even though they were fully capable of taking care of themselves. But Alya was right, I wasn't one of them.

I rolled over, digging my head in the pillow. Once we were gone I am sure I will forget about them. Soon they won't be in my mind any more. It always ends up like that anyway.

My phone went off on the bedside table. Without looking, I ran my hand along the surface until I found the phone. I pulled it up to my squinting eyes and almost fell of the bed when I saw what it was.

Meet me now.

It was Haywood's number.

I scrambled out of my room and ran to where Alya and Namjoon were. Alya looked me up and down with questioning eyes.

"Did you just fight a bear?"

I ran a hand through my very messy hair and shook my head in annoyance, shoving the phone in her face. Alya took a second to read it, then looked up at me with wide eyes.

"It hasn't been three days yet." I almost whispered.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked, leaning over Alya's shoulder to look at the phone. His expression matched hers when he sat back.

"Maybe something just came up?" I said with a shrug. "I'll go now."

"What if B-Free found out how to contact him and let him in on us working together?" Alya stood, stopping me from walking away.

"They didn't know why we were working together, how could they have known about Haywood?"

"I am sure they could have figured it out somehow." Alya said. "I don't think you should go."

"And if it is just something simple? If I don't go we risk ruining everything."

Alya looked back at Namjoon as some of the other boys joined the conversation. Jungkook plucked the phone out of my hand as he got close enough.

"That doesn't sound simple." He looked at me. "He sounds urgent."

"It's a text message, how can you tell what he is really feeling without an emoji?" Taehyung looked at the phone over Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a look as I grabbed the phone, turning back to face Alya.

"Will you let me go if I promise I will book it if they try anything?" I pleaded.

Alya looked at Presley who was now slowly making her way towards them. She looked between me and Alya.

"She's fast." Presley said. "She can get out if something does go wrong, and if it doesn't then we did the right thing anyway. If she ignores him then he will suspect something whether he already knows or not. I think she should go."

I looked at Alya with hopeful eyes.

"Go." Alya nodded finally.

I grinned as I slipped my phone back in my pocket and ran to put my shoes on.