Hurricane Katrina

Titania

I kept my eyes forward as Yoongi did his best aiding to my injuries. Despite my best efforts, my mind wouldn't move from a certain memory. From certain hands, certain eyes, certain lips...

I snapped back as Yoongi slipped his hand over my forehead. "You're not running a fever." He narrowed his eyes in confusion. "I wonder why you are so red."

I quickly slapped my hands on my cheeks, hiding them from him. "Allergies." I said so fast I almost didn't say it right.

He jerked his head back at my sudden reaction. "Allergies? That's the excuse you use when you are crying, not when you are blushing."

"Whaaat?" I laughed nervously. "Blushing? Who's blushing? No one is. Your face is blushing." I couldn't stop blabbering. What the hell? You are just making it worse idiot!

"My-" Yoongi shook his head slowly, looking at me. "I think you might have a concussion."

"Yeah." I sighed, relaxing my shoulders. "That must be it."

Yoongi gathered some of his things and stood. "I'll let you rest. Do you want me to call in Presley or Alya?"

"No." I said softly. "I'm not tired, I think I will just lay down for a while."

"If you're sure." He said, opening the door. "If you need anything just call."

"Thanks." I muttered as he closed the door behind him.

I flung back on my pillow, feeling a sting from my chest. I let out a long sigh as I stared up to the ceiling. What was he thinking? What was I thinking? Why didn't I push him away or hit him when he pulled back? Why the hell did he even god damn kiss me?!

Did he really care about me that way? He care enough to follow me all the way to Haywood, and step in, risking himself for me. He also didn't give me up to B-Free even though Mel's safety was on the line. Ugh, speaking of Mel, shouldn't she be playing something in this? He has a girlfriend. A real skinny, girly, probably good in bed one.

Ew, gross, why'd I think of that?

I guess my still burning cheeks answered the question as to why I didn't pull away. This was bad, Really bad. Worse than Haywood knowing the two of us were working together. Worse than the idea of B-Free being behind the fact that Haywood knew. Worse than Gwen Stacy dying in the second Spider-Man.

I needed to snap out of it and focus on what was going on right now. I needed to be completely focused in the plan that Alya and Namjoon were probably putting together right now. Ah, you know what? What I needed was an electrical chair. Those things erase memories, right? 

BTS

Jungkook tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for Yoongi to come out of Katrina's bedroom. He was terrified she might have said something.

Jungkook almost jumped up when the door opened. Yoongi shut the door quietly, walking into the room with all eyes on him. He set his stuff down before looking at everyone.

"She's fine, a few broken ribs but that is it. Seeing how fast she healed from the gunshot wound, this should be nothing. She needs sleep though, so one of you should go in." He looked at Presley and Alya.

"We'll both go." Presley stood. "We need to say something anyway."

Alya nodded and followed Presley into the room Yoongi just walked out of. Jungkook watched Yoongi sit next to Jimin, stretching his arms out to his sides. The sound of the door to Katrina's room closing filled the space, echoing in the silence. Yoongi drifted his eyes over to Jungkook before leaning on his knees, a low smirk appearing.