Americans

BTS

Jungkook sat antsy as Namjoon stood to get the door. Taehyung walked up with him, but slightly behind. When the door opened, three men stood in the shadow.

"Hyung!" Taehyung beamed. "You got here fast."

Namjoon stepped aside to let the three men walk in and Jungkook eyed them. The one on the right was taller than the other two by a good head. He stood loose and comfortable whereas the one on the right stood stiff. He was the same height as the middle one, with dark brown hair falling over his forehead. The middle one, the one Taehyung called Hyung, had messy blonde hair and bright eyes. He smiled at Taehyung. Odd... the two had almost the same smile.

"It's been a long time Tae." The middle one said.

Jungkook knew all three of these men. Not personally, but he knew who they were. Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, and Byun Baekhyun. Three members of the heist crew, EXO. These guys were legendary. Jungkook had no idea Taehyung even knew Baekhyun, much less was friends with him.

"You must be Rap Monster." Baekhyun looked at Namjoon. "I've been wanting to meet you for a while."

"I feel the same." Namjoon grinned widely. Yoongi rolled his eyes from a little ways away at his excited state.

"Suho wanted to join us, but he couldn't make it." Chanyeol said. Suho, their leader. "Frankly he is a little jealous you got the attention of Glen Haywood."

Jungkook snorted, but the older boys ignored him.

"We got you what you asked for." Baekhyun handed Taehyung a few papers. "That is a little more information on them and how they work, and where they are staying while in Korea."

"Thank you." Taehyung handed the papers straight to Namjoon, who started looking through them. "You work quickly."

"It wasn't too hard." Kyungsoo said with a bored expression. "I just tailed one of them. The younger one. You would think she would have noticed someone following her, seeing as she get's most of the praise."

Jungkook snapped his attention at the mention of the hyena. "She was by herself?" Jungkook didn't really mean to say that out loud, but now eyes were on him.

"She was meeting someone." Kyungsoo said. "Her contact from America it looked like. She broke a kid's nose on her way out." He rolled his eyes slightly. "I put that address in there as well, just in case that is important. I could have killed just all three if you wanted." He muttered the last part and Baekhyun hit him in the shoulder.

Why would she be by herself? If anything, shouldn't the snake be the one to go? She was kind of like their leader.

"We shouldn't stay for much longer, but if you need anything, any help at all, don't hesitate to ask." Baekhyun said, putting a light hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thank you Hyung." Taehyung smiled. "You have been a huge help."

"Hope to see you soon." He ruffled his hair lightly, giving a mirror image grin of Taehyung.

"Oh I almost forgot." Kyungsoo turned at the door, looking right at Jungkook. "If you want any chance fighting the small one up close, go for knives, not guns."

With that the three men left, leaving the room rather quiet.

"They are not staying too far from here." Namjoon said, reading the papers. "Taehyung and Hoseok, go later tonight and set up a few cameras on the roof of the place, it will be nice to know when they leave. Jungkook and Jimin, I want you two to scope out the place she walked out of a while ago, see if there is anyone in there that is of any importance."