Wooow Tae

BTS

Taehyung tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for her to come down to the bar. When he saw both girls walk in he cursed under his breath. Honestly he expected this, but it would have been nice if it was just her.

Taehyung made sure his mask was secure before turning around at the bar, facing forward. The two girls sat two seats away from him. He cleared his throat, then started coughing uncontrollably.

It took 11 seconds for the girls to look over at him, at first with confused looks, but then the one on the end, the one with the darker skin, raised an eyebrow.

"Are you okay?" She said slowly.

Taehyung put up his hand, still coughing.

"Can I have some water please?" She said to the bartender, who quickly handed her a cup. She moved next to Taehyung and handed him the glass. He reached for the glass, still coughing and knocked it onto her by "accident". She looked down and Taehyung grinned to himself.

He popped out a concussion grenade from his jacket pocket and dropped it right at their feet. The blast still set Taehyung's vision off, but thanks to the ear plugs and contacts he wore, it wasn't as bad.

The two girls on the other hand, were completely caught off guard.

Taehyung quickly pulled out a small spray bottle and pressed the top twice, aiming at the girl's face. She coughed once, then her eyes rolled back into her head.

Just like Yoongi said.

Taehyung quickly picked the girl up and threw her over his shoulder, running out of the building.

The cold air hit his face hard as he blinked a few times. Screams from the building filled his ears as he desperately slipped into his car. He carelessly threw the girl in the back and started driving.

His eyes flickered between the road and the rearview mirror, looking at the girl passed out. This one was the one that people called the Mosquito, the disease one. She was the least experienced in physical fighting, which was why Namjoon decided on kidnapping her. Taehyung was surprised his plan actually worked. She didn't hesitate much in helping and getting near him. He shook his head at her ignorance as he drove.

It was pure luck that Taehyung had just pulled into their headquarters when he felt the tug on his hair.

He sucked in a breath as he looked at the mirror to see her up and lively, grabbing on his hair from behind. This wasn't right. Yoongi said this should have her knocked out for a few hours and it had only been 10 minutes.

Taehyung grabbed her hands and yanked them forward, hitting her head on the back of his seat. He slipped out of the car quickly and opened her door, only to earn a kick in the stomach. Taehyung silently cursed Yoongi for probably doing this on purpose. She elbowed the glass window with her bare arm and grabbed a large piece of glass, pointing it directly at him. Least experienced my ass.

Taehyung watched her joints closely like Jungkook had taught him to do. The moment she twitched he put his hand out, pushing her arm back so the glass missed his face by an inch. He twisted it back and held onto her tight, struggling with her squirming form.

"Wooow Tae." He heard a humored voice from behind. He turned his head to see Jimin grinning at him. He brought his fist up, connecting it with the girls head. Her body went limp instely. Taehyung let her fall as he looked at Jimin.

"I had it under control." Taehyung brushed it off.

"Yeah." Jimin bent down and picked up the girl. "Sure buddy."