I need you to pick something up for me

BTS

The boys all stared at Jungkook while Yoongi did his best to mend the cut on his head. He woke up in the alley after dark and was just as confused as everyone else. 

He should be dead right now.

"Maybe since you didn't kill her right away she let you go this time?" Jin suggested.

"She's not the type." Namjoon shook his head. "You are sure she didn't plant anything on him? Or poison him?"

"There is nothing planted on him." Hoseok said. "And as far as I can see there is no sign of poison, but from what I know of these girls, you would never be able to see it coming."

"But she is not the poison one." Jimin said, his voice slightly hitched.

"I didn't see any signs of poison." Yoongi sighed.

"The others could have been waiting for her to knock him out." Namjoon said.

"But she wasn't even following me." Jungkook winced as Yoongi disinfected his cut. "She was tailing someone else and then ran into me by accident."

"How do you know she was telling the truth?" Jin asked.

"Because her facts added up. She was following Rebecca Reagan."

The atmosphere changed at the mention of the women. "So they know about her." Namjoon sighed.

"I think they know her." Jungkook said. "She didn't say much, but from the sound of her voice, I think she has met her before, or at least knew who she was before coming to Korea, I don't think she expected her to be here. You had a meeting with her today, right? My guess is that she was watching the building, saw her come out and then started following her because she recognized her."

"Well that doesn't make much sense." Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook. "Reagan is here to help us. She is someone big in the states that has been trying to catch Titania for a long time."

"So then maybe they know her because of that. They could have ran into her before." Hoseok said.

Jungkook shook his head. None of this sat right with him. "But she didn't know her in that way I don't think, not by the look of her face."

"They are professional assassins Jungkook," Yoongi sat back on his heels. "She could have tricked you."

"I know." Jungkook said, slightly irritated. "But I caught her off guard, I saw it in her face. I know that this is the most logical explanation, but it just doesn't seem right to me."

It was silent for a moment as the boys looked at him. Suddenly Jimin gasped, pointing at Jungkook. "That building we went to today, the things we saw, do you think that has anything to do with it?"

Jungkook had completely forgotten about that. He fumbled for the paper in his bag showing the weaknesses of the Hyena and held it out to Yoongi. "We found that at the place we scoped out today."

"They are government agents who work with Haywood." Jimin said as the boys crowded around Yoongi, trying to see. "We overheard some of the men talking about how, if Titina fails at killing us then they will take over, which made sense, but then they said if they succeed, they were going to kill them on the plane ride back."

"So either way Haywood was planning on them not coming back." Namjoon said slowly, trying to come up with the best explanation.

"And I don't think Titania knows about their intentions." Jungkook said.

"Why do they know Reagan then?" Taehyung asked, leaning on his knees.

"I don't know," Jungkook said slowly. "But the Hyena thought it important enough to break into Reagan's room, so it must be something. If she thought it was just to help us out, I don't think she would risk going in alone."

Namjoon let out a long sigh and rubbed a hand over his face. "I have to talk with Jackson again." He said. "He is where it all came from, maybe he can tell me something about her. But first, Tae," He looked over at Taehyung, a look Jungkook had seen many times. "I need you to pick something up for me."  

Yay Jackson is coming back! Maaaan what a guy. Also, in the next one or the one after that, I will go into deep detail in what each member does and contributes to the gang, so it makes a little more sense. Should have done that sooner but *Shrugs*