7

As he and the large group got closer, Nico slithered his way into my shirt, carefully wrapping around my pain filled abdomen. His cool body eased the pain some.

When Steve and his friends finally got here, they were all tense, except for Steve.

I look up at Steve a little confused, "You said you wouldn't be back until tomorrow, who are your friends?"

I looked past them and observed them, a little curiously.

I focused back on Steve as he waved his hand in my face a bit, "This is Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Tony, Bruce, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, and Pietro. They're friends of mine,".

I nodded a little, and I could feel Nico tensing his body.

Steve sat down in front of me and said, "My boss wants to talk to you, would you mind coming with me?"

I sighed looking at my lap before looking back up, "I would come with you, but I can't,".

The redhead, Natasha stepped forward, my focus switched to her, "Can't or won't?"

My ear twitched, "I can't, because I can't get up,".

Steve frowned and got up, "Would you mind if I carry you?"

I shook my head, and moved my arms into my shirt and I started to unwrap Nico, as I brought him out my sleeve, most of them gave a shiver.

Sam said, "Oooooh no, uh-uh nope," Nico flicked his tongue out and wrapped himself around my arm.

Steve picked me up bridal style before he started walking closer towards the group.

Sam started to walk backwards, "Keep that thing away from me Steve,".

Loki was smirking though.

Thor looked like he could barely contain himself at the sight of Nico.

The remainder of the group rolled their eyes at Sam.

Steve walked past them and started walking up to a limo that was parked outside the park.

The rest of the group followed us and Sam walked behind farther then the rest.

I was surprised when we all fit comfortably in the limo, I took note of Sam sitting as far away as possible from me though.

I gave a slightly pained wheeze when Steve sat down, he looked at me a little concerned.

Bruce was seated beside us and heard.

I looked up at him as he started to ask, "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

Nico started to unwrap himself from my arm and had the first couple feet of him suspended in the air as he stared at Bruce.

Nico got eye level with Bruce.

I watched as Sam said, "Oh heelllll naw," as he started shivering.

Natasha whacked him on the back of the head, "Weakling,".

I gently scratched beneath his jaw and he tilted before turning back and rewrapping himself around my arm.

Steve tapped my arm with his finger causing me to look up at him, "You can take a nap it'll be a while before we get there,".

I nodded and turned towards him, drifting off to sleep.