26

I heard quiet arguing. It wasn't that quiet though. I was pretty sure that's what woke me up.

I didn't want to get up, so I groaned slightly and curled up closer to Bucky.

The arguing stopped for a moment before I heard Bucky scold, "You're gonna wake her up Stark, why are you in here anyway?"

So Tony was here too. "I finished remaking your arm so you can stop being grouchy Frosty."

Bucky stiffened and I could practically feel the anger boiling off him.

I shifted again and pretended to have just woken up, "Why are you arguing?"

I blinked a few times, focusing on Bucky's glare towards Tony, who had his arms crossed and was leaning against the frame of the door.

I curled up to Bucky a bit closer as I sat up, blinking sleep from my eyes. "Why are you arguing?" I repeated.

Tony shrugs, "Frosty's just being complicated, as usual."

I felt my face change from groggy and confused to an unamused classic Sam Winchester worthy bitch-face.

Tony threw his arms in the air, "I give up with you people, just have one arm forever then,"Tony said he for he dramatically left.

"Well that was dramatically unnecessary,"

Bucky nodded his head in agreement and looked at Steve, he started nudging him with his arm, "Get up Stevie, we have stuff to do."

Steve groaned and went to roll away from Bucky so he didn't have to get up, but seemed to forget that he wasn't in his bed. An audible thud, followed by another groan echoed in the room.

Bucky and I started laughing pretty hard.

Steve was lying face-down, accepting his fate.

After a few minutes, we stopped laughing, but I was still in a fit of giggles.

Bucky shook his head, "Steve come on, what's his face finished my arm,"

Steve sighed and rolled on his back before sitting up, glaring at Bucky. 

He abruptly stood up, leaning against the doorframe, "Are we going or not?"

I got up and helped Bucky get up a little, just enough to where he wouldn't notice. "I'm going to go back on my floor, I still have some stuff to do," I told them.

They seemed to believe the lie, so I headed off to the elevator.