22

She finally let me free; after years of waiting, I'm finally free.

I could hear the ropes snap as we grew.

The complete and utter horror that spread across the man's face was absolutely amazing. Nothing could be possibly be better.

I lunged at him, almost decapitating him with the bite I took of his throat, giving a single, violent shake of my head to wrench the flesh free of him.

I threw his body against the wall, letting loose  a blood-chilling howl that echoed across the room, traveling down the hallway and outside.

I burst through the door with a snarl, I tore into every person I came across.

I could hear gunfire echo from outside the stone building, it was followed by the yells of Ashlyn's precious team.

I eventually came across a lab with scientists in bright white lab coats. I hated scientists.

They did this to us. I was always trapped within, so I shredded them.

She didn't remember how I came to be with her, but I did.

She doesn't remember being a lab rat for these 'people' and I intended on leaving it that way.

After a few more moments, the scent gunfire outside was still fresh, but I was confident that there was no one left inside.

I growled as I started stalking my way to cover as the fight for closer to the door.

It stopped suddenly.

I heard the heavy, but careful steps of the team, their scents filling my nose.

I heard the door open but I was in the other room. Sharp intakes of breath signaled that they saw the bodies I left.

As they got closer to the room I lurked within  I let out a deep growl, resulting in the steps freezing.

I heard their hushed whispers, but my ears couldn't pick out exact words.

I snarled in frustration, they were blocking my exit.

The whispers stopped and walked towards the room I was in.

My adrenaline still soaring I saw two men, Steve and Bucky poke their heads into the room.

I slowly stalked from the shadows, baring my teeth at the pair. I snarled and growled as I stalked closer.

They seemed to realize that I wasn't stopping and Bucky and Steve started running for outside.

I chased after them with a snarl.

I watched as they made it out the door and kept running, yelling at the rest of their team to not engage me in combat. I suppose some people did become wise in their old age.

I ran out after them, launching myself onto the one who hesitated to flee from the door. Bucky.

I caught his arm and violently jerked my head back and forth. I spat out the disgusting taste of oil and he took that opportunity to escape my grasp.

I shook my head trying to dislodge the foul sticky liquid from my mouth but it wouldn't leave.

I was angered and started my chase again, a blue line ran across Bucky and he disappeared.

Moments later the same happened to Steve.

I stopped running and growled in anger at the disappearances of my targets.

An arrow appeared above me, out of nowhere it seemed and lodged itself into my leg, an extreme shock went through my body. I knew what that was, it was a taser arrow.

I threw my muzzle back and grabbed it in my jaws, jerking it out before snapping it in half.

I snarled as I fled from the area, I'm not stupid, I can't kill something I can't get to.

I'm putting this story on hold for a while because I just had surgery and I really don't feel like writing now.