15

When we finally got to Walmart, it wasn't as packed as I usually saw it.

I had to leave Nico in the car though, Bruce said he would be fine.

Bruce grabbed a buggy and started to follow me as I went to the hygiene section and grabbed a good toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, a decent gel-handled hairbrush, ponytails, and *ahem* lady products. Tossing them all in the cart Bruce was pushing around.

I went to the outdoors section and grabbed a $10 plastic kiddie pool.

Bruce raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask.

When we finished with that, I was ready to go but Bruce told me, "If you want we can buy something else, like entertainment wise. We have pretty much infinite money because of Tony,".

I thought about it for a moment before shrugging and walking off to the technology isle, looking at all the games and systems.

I eventually settled on grabbing an Xbox that came with four controllers, Halo Reach, Skyrim that had the expansions, and an Xbox live card.

Bruce finally looked satisfied with what I had put in the cart, "If you're done, we can go check out now," he decided.

I nodded and followed him to the checkout line.

After he paid, we made our way to the car.

I noticed Nico on the dashboard, basking in the sun.

I grabbed bags and started piling them into the back of the car, moving things from petco around so everything could fit.

Bruce helped, eventually everything fit and we both got in the car, "Now where to Ashlyn?"

I picked Nico up off the dashboard, seeing Bruce's uncomfortableness towards him.

"We can go back to the tower, I have nothing else I need right now,".

He raised an eyebrow, "No clothes?"

I shook my head, "I can order some later,".

He didn't seem entirely satisfied with my answer, but shrugged and started up the car anyway.

He pulled out of the parking lot and started driving back to the tower, where the team was anxiously waiting for the two to return.