16

When we got back, we loaded all the bags onto the elevator. Bruce pushed the button to go to my floor.

When the door opened, revealing an unhappy and anxious-looking team.

Steve had his arms crossed looking like a father who found their kid sneaking back in the house.

Bucky had a hand on his hip and the other on his forehead shaking his head.

The others were spread around the room on couches, and leaning on walls.

They took notice of us and all the bags in the elevator, "You had us worried sick so you could go to petco and Walmart?"

Bruce stepped out and I assume he started talking but I couldn't read his lips so, it made me even more frustrated.

I started grabbing bags, deciding to let Bruce handle the conversation and hope no one talks to me when I wasn't paying attention.

I put the bags from Petco in the spare room, when I came back, most of everyone had left except for Steve, Bruce, and Bucky.

I assume everyone went to either go train or had something better to do.

They started wondering where to put everything, so I just told them, "Just leave it all in the living room I'll go through it later I need to talk to Tony."

They looked confused about why I needed to talk to Tony but my expression must've said 'don't ask'.

"He'll be in the workshop on the seventeenth floor," Bruce informed.

I went to the elevator and pressed the button Bruce told me where Tony would be.

It opened and there was a lot of technology to put it simply.

Movement on the far side of the room caught my attention, I saw Tony looking at a fiddling with a screwdriver and some kind of cube thing.

I made my way over and tapped his shoulder, he jumped and practically spazzed out.

He turned around and said something that I couldn't make out, then he looked at me holding his chest, "Don't do that, what do you want?"

I bit my lip and looked at the floor before looking back up, "I need you to build something for me,".

He nodded a bit, "Okay, what do you need me to build?"

I shifted, feeling a little uncomfortable, "I have this problem that I'm pretty sure just Steve knows about. I'm deaf, and I want you to build some kind of hearing aids or something so I can hear."