28

Once again, I was in the forest where she lurked in my dream world.

She had her teeth bared at me, she was angry. "They couldn't be more obvious that they don't want you," she snapped at me.

I felt confusion form on my face, "What are you talking about? They want me here,".

She shook her head furiously, tail lashing in irritation, "It's so obvious, most of them avoid you and the few who did talk to you? Well, you screwed that up didn't you? They're scared of you, they don't want you around anymore Ashlyn. We should just leave,".

Her words hit me hard, she never lied to me before. So why would she start now? It all started to make sense.

They were all avoiding me, only Steve or Bucky came to see me. Bucky hadn't been down lately because I ripped his arm off and Steve didn't like me for that reason.

I looked up, stepping out of deep thought, "Okay, but where are we going to go? We have no where,".

She chuckled, "Everywhere, we can go everywhere, but they can find because of that hearing aid Tony made. There's a tracking device in it, the signature for it won't appear if I'm out,".

I looked at her, "You'll hurt and kill people! I know how you are!"

She raised her tail in a show of dominance, "I won't kill anyone if there is no one around, we can run to Yellowstone. Live in nature, like we were born to be," she coaxed.

I thought about it. It seemed like a good idea... hardly any people were in Yellowstone, and it's huge. We could remain hidden, there's food and water.

However, I would have to let her stay out because of my hearing aid...

"Okay... okay, when do we leave?"

A wolfish grin spread across her face, "Tomorrow night, when everyone is asleep, tell JARVIS you're going to get snake food, they like Nico. So we can leave him, then let me take over and I'll head straight to Yellowstone,".

I nodded and felt myself start to wake up, "Let's hope this works," was the last thing I told her before I woke up.

My room was dim, but there was still daylight out.

I looked over at my clock and saw that it read 6:30 PM. I didn't have to wait long it seemed.

I went into my kitchen and started to eat some ramen noodles.

When I was finished with that, I started to play Skyrim, to help speed up the wait.