12

After two months, Bruce told me I didn't need any casts and that I could walk around and do whatever.

By do whatever, they dumped me in a training room with all the Avengers and tried to make me shift into my wolf form.

We'd been arguing about this for about half an hour.

I shook my head, "No, I'm not changing,".

Natasha glared at me, "Why not, too scared?"

I'd had enough and yelled, "Because I can't control her! She does what she wants!"

Loki had been watching from the shadows and finally decided to step forward, "If she doesn't want to change leave her be, you let Bruce stay the way he is when he wants why not her?"

Tony answered for her, "Because Bruce turns into a big green indestructible ball of rage, what can she turn into? A fluffy dog,".

I shook my head more furiously, "You don't want her to just come out! She's bloodthirsty. She's huge. And she's dangerous. She would not hesitate to kill all of you if she was angry. If I let her out I won't remember anything that she did,".

Bruce, who was looking uncomfortable about the entire situation spoke up, "If she doesn't want to shift she doesn't have to, leave her be guys. She's a minor,".

Steve agreed with Bruce, as did Bucky, Loki, Clint, Pietro, and Wanda.

Thor was trying to avoid the conversation entirely while Natasha and Tony insisted that they could handle my other side.

I started to slowly back into the shadow of the doorway, trying to escape the chaos.

She was howling and clawing at the surface, begging to be let out to prove them wrong.

No one seemed to notice me, so I took that opportunity and fled from the room. I fled to the only room I'd ever lived in, the infirmary.

I started shaking before I slid down the wall opposite of the door and hugged my knees.

I soon realized that I was having a panic attack, I couldn't breathe.

Suddenly Bruce seemed to just appear. He put his hands on my shoulders and was talking.

I was shaking to much to even try to read his lips. Black spots started to dance in my vision before I suddenly got a large gulp of air.

Bruce started to rub my back, and I could finally read what he was saying, "That's it Ashlyn, keep taking big breaths,".

I could feel that my heart rate was slowly trying to normalize.

Bruce turned and glared at the team, who lingered guiltily in the hall by the door.