21

After a few hours, Steve decided that I didn't need to train as much as he'd originally thought.

He wouldn't stop asking how I'd learned my 'unique' fighting style, which was pretty much a bunch of different fighting styles combined.

"I don't know it just comes naturally to me," I kept telling him.

He never seemed satisfied with my answer though.

I had gone back up to my floor and found Nico sitting on the kitchen counter.

I picked him up, "I haven't gotten you food in a while, it's been about a week hasn't it?" I said to myself.

I placed him on the couch and headed towards the elevator.

I grabbed the card Tony gave me and heading towards the elevator, pushing the button for the first floor.

I waited until the doors opened.

I walked out the doors and went outside. I was glad that there was a pet store only a ten minute walk from here.
.
.
.
I had bought Nico's rat and was heading back to the tower.

I was taking a shortcut through the park I used to live in, when a sharp pain to the back of my head made my vision go blurry.

I fell to the ground as I felt another hit to my head making everything go black.
.
.
.
I could hear voices talking, I didn't know them and I also couldn't make out what they were saying.

My head hurt pretty bad, so I knew I had a concussion.

I groaned and tilted my head back.

I didn't know these people was one of the first things I realized.

The second was that the room I was in was dirty and had spatters of dried blood on the walls.

My wrists and ankles feel raw from the thin rope I couldn't break out of, but I knew who could.

I decided to do what Natasha taught me, figure out what they wanted before I let my other side free me.

My vision was blurry from my concussion.

I could barely make out the man's face as he grabbed my hair and slammed my head against the wall, worsening the pain of my concussion.

I suppressed a groan of pain, choosing to glare at him instead, "They'll come for me you know, you can't keep me here,".

The brunette man who had me pinned to the wall laughed, "And that's what we want, we want our property back. The Winter Soldier and the Maximoff twins, we'll have a little fun with you so they'll surrender themselves. They've gone soft like that because of you people," he sounded bitter.

He tapped his chin with a fake thoughtful look on his face, "What to do first, hmm. Let's see there's torture, we could wipe that little brain of yours clean, we can run some tests with our serums. So many choices," he said, excitement filling his tone.

I gave a bitter laugh, "And you won't be able to try any of them,".

That's when I let her, my other side break free.