13

"I don't want her to come out without a purpose," I said quietly.

All attention focused on me, "Without a purpose for her to be out, she will attack everything and everyone. She doesn't care...," I whimpered out, "I don't want to hurt you,".

The group, unsure of what to do stood there and stared at me.

Loki pushed past them and sat beside me, pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back and felt a few tears slide down my face. I felt more arms wrap around me.

I opened my eyes for a moment and saw the entire group of Avengers in one big group hug.

I remembered the camera Tony had installed, secretly hoping JARVIS would allow me access to that camera.

After a few moments, everyone slowly started to release themselves from the embrace. They  started awkwardly leaving the room until it was just Bruce, Steve, Bucky, and I left.

Bruce stood beside me, debating what to say before, he seemed to realize, "Oh and um, Tony got a room set up for you if you want to go see it,".

I nodded and wiped the tear streaks with the sleeve of my hoodie that Tony had bought me and grabbed Nico from his spot on the bar above the bed.

I started to follow Bruce to the elevator. When we stepped out Bruce told me, "When I said room, I really meant that you have your own floor."

The walls were beige and there was a cloth couch that looked pretty comfortable and a large TV was attached to the wall with a series of shelves in both sides of it.

There was also a little kitchen across from it with granite counter tops and a stainless steel fridge, stove, and microwave. The counters were painted with a dark stain and the little knobs were chrome.

The dinning room that was right next to and attached to the kitchen was simple wooden table and chairs for four, the color matched the cabinets.

The floor had a nice dark brown carpet that cut off into wooden boards when it got to the kitchen/dinning room.

I turned around and jumped on Bruce when I got over the shock.

He staggered back before hugging me back, "You should thank Tony, not me and you haven't even seen the rest of the apartment."