33

When I came to, I heard a heart monitor. It was annoying, was my first thought.

I blinked in confusion as opened my eyes and saw the entire team and Nico, all sleeping across my current room in an infirmary.

Everyone was still in their uniforms.

Bucky and Steve both had their arms folded on my bed and were sleeping on them. I was sure I looked like I'd been through hell.

"They've barely left the room you know,".

I blinked before looking to the source of the voice, it was Loki.

"After I brought you here they arrived shortly after with their, jet, and came straight into here. I healed what I could with my magic so you should be fine," he told me before adding, "You've been asleep for three days and it's around 11:00 at night."

I looked at everyone again.

Bucky was awakened by Loki's voice. He slowly looked around before he saw I was awake.

He decided to wake everyone else up, "Ashlyn!" He yelled laughing himself onto me, hugging me.

Everyone else except Thor shot up and started to hug me.

Loki looked over at Thor, summoning a decent-sized rock to throw it at him, hitting him in the head.

Thor groggily looked around, glaring at Loki, until he noticed that everyone else was hugging me. He wasted no time jumping up to join.

He noticed Loki wasn't joining so he grabbed his sleeve and dragged him down with us.

As I was surrounded by the team I knew. I knew that everything was going to be okay.