27

When the elevator doors opened, revealing my quiet home, I sat on the couch and wondered what to do.

I looked at the bag and decided to play some games on my Xbox.

After I figured out how to set it up, that is.

I sat on the floor in front of the TV and ripped open the box, a set of instructions as well as two black controllers popped out. I placed the controllers on the coffee table and glanced at the instructions.

I slid the Xbox out with the styrofoam, tossing the styrofoam aside, I placed the Xbox on the shelf.

I plugged in the HDMI cord into the correct slot and plugging in the rest of the required wires.

I grabbed the remote, which was also on the coffee table, and turned on the TV and switched to HDMI 1, revealing the Xbox menu.

I went back to the bag and pulled out the Xbox Live card and scratched off the back. I made my character and put in the code.

I ripped the thin plastic off of Skyrim and hit eject, putting the disc into the slot and closing it.

I saw the main menu and clicked new, the theme song was interesting to say the least.

When it loaded, I was in a horse drawn carriage with three men. I wanted to see where this went.
.
.
.
I have no idea how long I've been playing, but I'm level fourteen now.

My dark black kajiit, Ra'ssa, was very well detailed in my opinion.

I saved my game and turned off the system and TV.

The elevator doors opened revealing Steve, "Good morning Ashlyn, how'd you sleep?"

I looked really confused, "It's morning? What time is it?"

He looked at his watch, "About seven thirty, why?" He flipped on the lights, making me hiss and throw the nearest object, which happened to be the TV remote.

He didn't see it coming. So it hit him in the forehead, his face was priceless.

When he realized what happened he crossed his arms and glared at me, "What was that for?"

I blinked, "That was for turning on the lights, and I didn't sleep. I haven't slept since I was with Bucky,".

I took a moment before adding, "Yesterday,".

He stared in a bit of shock and stalked up to me, picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder. He carried me to my room like this.

Putting me in my blankets saying, "Go to sleep, you need sleep, goodnight Ashlyn."

I hummed in reply before rolling over and letting darkness consume me.