20

I had taken everything out of their bags and put everything in its place. I had hooked the Xbox and computer up as well.

I was in Nico's room when the door opened, revealing Natasha.

She was shocked at the rooms appearance at first, "You did all this?"

I nodded, "Tony helped," I informed her.

We watched as Nico made his way to his pool, submerging his self in the clear water.

Natasha observed the room and asked, "You painted it too?"

I shook my head,"Tony had someone do it for me,".

She admired the room for a few more moments, "I came up here because Steve said you needed to train. You're on the team and we can't have you falling behind or getting hurt because you can't take care of yourself," she said.

I got up from my spot on the floor and walked up to her, "Lead the way I guess,".

She spun on her heel and made her way back to the elevator. She pressed one of the buttons and the doors closed.

We could feel the elevator go up and when the doors opened, the team was there except for Tony and Bruce, who I guessed were in the lab. Clint was sparring with Sam.

Steve was standing in the center of the room waiting for us along with Bucky.

Thor wasn't there so I guessed he left, Wanda and Pietro were sparring as well.

Loki was in the back of the room practicing some magic from an old looking book.

Natasha stopped a few feet away from Steve and I stopped beside her.

"Have you ever fought before?" Steve asked me.

Much to his and Bucky's surprise, I nodded.

Steve thought for a moment and decided, "Spar with me and we'll see how you do,".

Bucky and Natasha cleared off the mat.

"No dick hits those are illegal when we're sparring. You may begin," Bucky informed, crossing his arms over his chest.

Steve bent his knees and charged at me.

I sidestepped and stuck my foot out to trip him.

He stumbled, but didn't fall.

Everyone had stopped to watch the event. "Come on Steve stop taking it easy on me," I complained mockingly, giving him a smile.

He stood back up straight and threw a punch at me.

I caught his wrist and judo flipped him onto the floor, grabbing his arms and pinning them behind his back.

I decided to pull a Markiplier, "Did I won?"

Bucky burst out laughing, everyone else except for Natasha followed suit.

When Bucky was done, "Yes Ashlyn, you won," Bucky declared.