Punishment

Alec and Magnus are walking hand in hand into the institute, their hair suspiciously ruffled, when the hear loud yelling coming from Maryse and Roberts bedroom.

'NO, we can't do that to them. Not after all they have been through this year.'

'Mom? Dad?' Said Alec, looking surprised. His parents usually didn't fight so this was to say at least a bit worrying.

'Alec, we need to talk to you, Jace and Isabelle. Go get them.' Alec heard the serieus tone in his mother's voice and therefore didn't protest. But instead dragged Magnus out off the room.

They found Clary and Jace in the fighting room. Switching between fighting and a heavy make-out session. The smirk on Magnus face earned him a elbow in his ribs from Alec.

Alec made gagging sounds and finally the couple, who was making out now, hands ALL over each other and barely wearing anything, finally turned their heads to see who was bothering them.
Jace looked very annoyed while a slight blush colored Clary's cheeks.

'Mom and dad want to talk. Bring Izzy. ' Alec simply replied while he walked away, knowing that the fear for Robert and Maryse would soon force them to follow him.

'The clave spoke to us', Said Robert solemnly,' they don't want your behaviour to go without punishment. We know this isn't fair, but we couldn't reason with them, because your behaviour - according to them - was out of incomprehension for the mundanes, they decided to let you go to a mundane highschool.'

'WHAT?' Jace was the first to respond. He looked furious. 'I can't spend time with those stupid creatures.' This caused Clary to look furious at him in return. 'At least mundanes aren't so self absorbed as someone I know.' She shot a glare at Jace.

Magnus looked smug. Of course he would like the new experience. Alec thought. He wasn't really glad about it but maybe high school wouldn't be that bad. They could spent more time together and ... the next thought made him blush a deep red.

Izzy was just worried about the outfits she was going to wear and didn't really mind the punishment. She might not acknowledge it, but she might like spending some more time with Simon. To whose high school they were going.

Izzy looked next to her, were she saw that Jace had calmed down. Probably because of the things Clary kept whispering into his ear. She heard a couple of words ' ...tonight... make it up to you...'

---------
The next morning Alec woke up wrapped in Magnus arms. He couldn't help but smile. He had missed this so much from the time the were broken up. Every time he thought about it he could feel tears welling up behind his eyes.

'Good morning, Alexander.'

He loved the husky sound of the voice of his half asleep boyfriend. He leaned in and peaked his lips.

'Aren't we feisty this morning, darling.'

He could see a blush appear and wanted to deepen it's shade of red, but then he realised: it is first day of school! He jumped out of bed and pulled alec with him in the rush.

'Sorry darling.' He kissed the stunned Alec who was laying on the floor wrapped in the yellow sheets that Magnus had insisted on buying.

'I need to get ready for school. You don't look as fabulous as me easily.' He winked at alec.' Although you get close.'

Alec had seen the make-up routine from his boyfriend so many times but he was amazed every time by how much was necessary for the warlock to be satisfied with his look, when he looked so stunning without.

'Like what you see?' Magnus turned around to find Alec staring.

'U- um... I ... no I... I will go make breakfast.' He rushed out the room, but as he was still entangled in the sheets he tripped and fell right onto his face.

Magnus attempt to keep a straight face failed miserably. And Alec rushed off.

------------

'JACE!! Get off your lazy ass and help Izzy before she burns down your house.' Simon said trying to keep some sausages from burning.

Since Robert and Maryse were on a business trip in Idris Simon and Clary stayed over.

They heard mumbling from Jaces room and then some giggling.

Clary came out of the room first followed by Jace with a complacent look.

A short knock on the door told them that Magnus and Alec finally made it. When Clary opened the door they saw that they clearly were aware of Izzy's attempt to cook, because they brought fresh coffee and doughnuts.

'Good morning everyone.' Said Magnus and Alec simultaneously.

Everyone was amazed by Magnus outfit. You really couldn't get used to that. Today it was a dark red shirt with a glittery pattern, tight blacks jeans and lots of jewellery. And of course matching eyeshadow, gold eyeliner and a subtle color lipstick On the opposite you've got Alec. Who wore black jeans, combat boots and a black shirt. It made Magnus's outfit stand out even more.

Izzy had gotten dressed in the mean time - she wasn't allowed to continue cooking - so she thought it couldn't hurt to spend some more time on her outfit and make-up.

She was dressed in a short peach skirt that, a plain white crop top and her favourite black high heels.

When Magnus saw Alec opening his mouth to criticise Izzy's outfit he quickly purred in Alec's ear: 'darling, you can better use your mouth for something else.' And added a wink.

Magnus saw Alec turning the same kind of pink as Izzy's skirt, but Alec closed his mouth anyway.

As soon as Jace, Simon and Clary also got dressed, the crew decided to go. Simon in his usual baggy pants and geeky shirt, Clary in her cheery floral print dress with cute sandals and Jace in a tough looking leather jacket, black pants and a white shirt.

Because they were with six they decided to all go together in Magnus's SUV. Although they could have taken Magnus's much smaller porsche, because most of them didn't mind being close to their boy/girl friend.

The drive to the Colorado high school was everything but silent. Jace and Simon were arguing about some kind of video game while Magnus, Clary and Izzy were discussing the possible breakup of Kanye and Kim, what was only interrupted by the occasional kiss to Alec.

Let me know if I have to continue ^^ and if you have any remarks etc. Just comment.
Also I'd like it if you'd check my grammar (sorry if it's bad I'm not a native speaker)
Yes I'm going to write some heavy smut 😊 and have magnus call alec sweet names and a great relationship between magnus and Clary and Izzy
Do you guys want me to write saphael?
This is set after city of heavenly fire so that's what is mentioned: all that they have been through