Weekend

Luckily they had their first school day on a Thursday so weekend came soon. The weekend of Magnus's party. They decided to just invite people from school as downworlders would cause to much trouble.

As Clary, Jace, Izzy and Simon ringed the buzzer the door immediately opened and they saw Magnus standing in the doorway, wearing his tightest pants and an open shirt with lots of jewellery. For the occasion he also put blue sparkles in his hair that matches with his shirt.

'Hi! Come in.' He said turning around and walking away.

The party had already started and they saw at least 70 people dancing.

Magnus returned to his guests. They saw Alec watching him from a distance with a sad look in his eyes.

Izzy and Clary turned to talk to him, while Jace and Simon started dancing. (If what was Simon doing could be considered dancing.)

After a few a few hours most people started leaving, but the party was far from over for Magnus. He send the remaining people away and suggested: 'Let's play truth or dare!'

Izzy, Clary and Jace immediately agreed and dragged Alec along.

'Okay. First some ground rules. You need to answer the question or do the dare otherwise you have to take of an article of clothing.' Stated Magnus. 'I'll start.'

He glanced at Jace and smirked.

'Jace, truth or dare?'

'Dare of course. I'm not scared.'

'Trust me. You'll be.'

Magnus clapped his hands and suddenly a duck appeared in the room.

'Pet it.' Magnus said.

In response Jace pulled his shirt over his head and begged Magnus to send the duck back to whatever evil universe it came from. After Magnus gave in and send the duck back it was Jace's turn.

'Alec, truth or dare?'

Alec flinched, but knew he didn't have a choice. So he choose anyway.

'Truth.'

'Coward.' Jace responded. 'Where did you and Magnus first do it?'

Alec was already flustered from the alcohol he drank earlier that night and this surely wasn't helping.

Alec took off his boots.

Alec looked around. His gaze lingered at the sight of Izzy.

'Izzy I guess.'

'Truth.'

'Has Simon ever treated you bad?'

'No. Alec stop being so protective.'

Izzy moved on.

'Magnus.'

'Let's go with dare for now.'

'Let Alec sit in your lap for the rest of the game.'

Magnus pulled Alec unto his lap, hugged Alec tight and winked at Izzy.

'Sherman your turn. Truth or dare?'

'1. It's Simon 2. Dare.'

'Whatever.' Magnus shrugged. 'Kiss someone in this room who is not Izzy.'

Simon had gotten alot bolder at the shadowhunters academy and he sure as hell wasn't going to back away from a simple dare. But who should he choose? Kissing Clary was surely getting him killed by Jace, Kissing Jace would probably have the same result. Kissing Alec would get him killed by Magnus.

He stood up and walked toward Magnus and Alec smooching Magnus right on the face. Not surprisingly the warlock was an excellent kisser. But he guessed that happened when you were as old as Magnus.

He looked at the shocked faces and saw Alec getting up and running of in some room. Magnus chased him. Leaving the others stunned.

'Sorry darling. I didn't expect him to choose me!'

Magnus looked so sad. Alec felt almost bad about being mad at him until he realised that Magnus just kissed another guy right in front of him! What was he thinking?

A quiet knock on the door interrupted his train of thought.

Simon stood in the doorway. He looked very guilty.

'I'm sorry but it wasn't like I could choose anyone else. Choosing you, Clary or Jace would have gotten me killed! Well I guess I'm just gonna go now. Again I'm really sorry.'

Alec calmed down and decided it would be best if the just returned to the rest, because he saw that he was overreacting a little bit. It was not like Simon would ever like Magnus right?

They kept playing for about half an hour before they started to get bored and quit. It was still only 1 am and as soon as the others had left Alec and Magnus decided to order a pizza and just watch a movie since they can sleep in on Sunday anyway.

Alec sat down on the couch and listened while Magnus rambled on about various movies and people. He loved listening to his voice.

Magnus sat down next to Alec and kissed his forehead. Alec was already not focused anymore and just watched Magnus instead.

Magnus caught him looking and winked.

'Like what you see babe?'

Alec turned red and refocused on the movie. Magnus played with his hair and suddenly grabbed Alec's chin to pull their faces together. Their mouths clashed in a passionate and heated kiss.

Magnus got hold of Alec's hand And pulled him of the couch. Into the bedroom never minding the still playing movie.

Maybe I'll write the smut that obviously comes after this part but then it'll be in a different chapter