After school smut

Smut ahead
Alec felt a hand crawling up his shirt and looked at Magnus, who closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss him.

'I love you Alexander, and I always will. I won't let anything part us.'

Alec flushed and stuttered 'I love you too. You are my world.'

Magnus pulled him up from the couch, where the had layn watching the new episodes of under the dome, and dragged him to the bedroom while not letting go off Alec's lips.

'Wait! We can't! We are supposed to meet the others in an hour!'

'Babe, I know alot of fun stuff we can do in under an hour.'

Alec flushed and Magnus loved it. He kissed Alec and pushed him onto the bed.

Alec lost all thought and put his hands at the hem of Magnus shirt, pulling it up. The quickly broke their kiss for a moment to take it off and soon Magnus returned to nibbling on Alec's upper lip. This resulted in a groan from Alec.

Magnus pushed his tongue inside Alec's mouth and started exploring.

Suddenly he pulled back, leaving Alec moaning. He started working his way down Alec's body. Starting by sucking some dark red spots in the skin of his boyfriend's neck.

He felt Alec's hands on his ass. He grabbed Alec's hands and helped Alec grope his ass what almost made alec faint.

He pulled Alec's pants down and started to lick Alec's throbbing erection over his underwear.

Alec moaned longing for more touching as he pushed his hips to Magnus's mouth.

'Aren't we feisty?' Said Magnus. But he granted Alec's request anyway and pushed Alec's underwear down. Freeing his member.

Magnus teased Alec a little bit longer by licking and kissing his hips and thigh.

'Pleasee!' Alec groaned as he pushed his hips up from the mattress.

'What do you mean? If you don't ask properly I won't know.' Magnus teased, but Alec knew he wouldn't get this touch he so eagerly longed for if he didn't beg.

'Please lick it!' He screamed, his voice breaking.

'That I can do my dear.' Magnus finally put Alec's full erection in his mouth and alec had to restrain himself so he wouldn't come at the first thrust.

After a few moments he pulled away and reached over to the nightstand. He grabbed the lube and condoms and returned to his panting lover.

'Relax Alexander.' He purred in Alec's ear while he pushed a finger in and started nudging it around a bit as the sound of Magnus saying his full name made Alec even harder.

Magnus finally pushed a second and third finger in before he pulled back leaving Alec wanting. He quickly pulled on a condom and rubbed some lube in it before pushing his dick into Alec's magnificent ass.

He started thrusting with an uneven pace while still stroking Alec's erection. He saw that the boy was near the edge. His thrusts became longer and deeper. It didn't last long for the both of them. Alec's muscles tightened and quickly they were both covered in a sticky white mess. Causing Magnus to release his load too.

I wanted to update this before going to sleep I will make another chapter that takes place after this (meeting Robert and Maryse) with fluff from different couple. Although this was smut not fluff😂