CLACE

Im sorry I haven't updated for a very long time, but I'll make this chapter longer to make up for it. This won't be complete Clace smut I think because I just can't write straight smut. But I'll try for you guys.

Song for this chapter (Ive been doing this lately): The right way by vampires. I think this fits, because it is kind of a sex song. YEAH.

WARNING KINKY CLACE SMUT

Clary playfully pushed Jace down on the bed. She jumped on top of him and straddled him.

She kissed him lightly on his lips. Jace pushed his chin up for more, but she pulled back. She smirked at him.

'Lay back. Otherwise I might have to punish you. Do you understand?' She pulled a serious face.

'Yes.'

'Yes what?'

'Yes ma'am.'

She let a finger dance over his chest. Just when she reached his belt, Jace arched his hips up. In need of more friction.

'What did I tell you?'

She pulled her hand back, what caused Jace to groan. She reached over to the drawer. Jace saw her grab a box, out of which she pulled a pair of handcuffs and a gag.

'Give me your wrists.' She sounded stern, so Jace obliged. He was kind of getting into this. She cuffed and gagged him way too easily and brought her fingers back down, leaving a long scratch mark on his stomach.

She unbuttoned his pants and Jace could hardly resist the urge to move. She lightly moved her hands unto his thighs and slid down his pants. She moved her mouth to his pecs and kissed the previously left scratch marks.

Her mouth travelled down and she bit down his underwear with her teeth. She grinned when she looked up and saw Jace look miserable, longing for her touch.

His breathing quickened when she moved her mouth to his lower body. She started working it and enjoyed the moans coming from him, that where retained by the gag.

She drew her head back. Jace bucked his hips again, but she didn't bother paying attention to it anymore. She got off him and smiled devilishly.

She slid a hand down her body, stopping to prepare herself. Jace tried to free himself from the restraints, but he stopped when he saw her strict look.

After a while she treaded towards him and slowly lowered herself on him.

She took off the handcuffs and he immediately switched them over. Clary screamed out when he started moving quickly. He quieted her with a deep kiss.

This is way shorter than I intended but I couldn't write more clace smut it is just so darn hard. I will try to upload again tonight and I uploaded my other stories so check those out. I'm kind of having a writer's block for this story so if you have any ideas please review!