The holiday part III

This chapter we'll meet max yeaaah ^^ lots of hurts etc. in this chapter, the reason for this trip will be revealed. And I realized I write to much malec (although: is there something as to much Malec?) so this chapter will also contain clace and sizzy. I also want to write some Jessa and Wessa. Just review if you've got some ideas you want to share. And do you guys want me to write over smut than Malec's ?

The next day Clary got up early to go run. She couldn't slack or she would get teased for being to lazy again. She didn't particially mind running early either. She loved the fresh air and the beautiful nature. Although she was a bit of the others who slept in.

She was finally done and felt quite of herself. She looked at her phone. She had ran 7 miles in 40 minutes. Close to her record.

Once she entered the room she was greeted by the snoring that came from the bedroom. She went into the kitchen to catch a glass of water and started making breakfast.

After a while she felt arms slip around her waist and turned around to face a very sleepy Jace. He looked cute though, his hair rufled from sleeping and a sleepy look in his eyes.

She kissed him and turned around to hug him, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. She felt the heat radiating of his shirtless skin. She liked to hug him, it made her feel at home. When he put his arms around her, she could just forget the world for a while.

They were rudely interupted by loud knocks on the door. Of course it was Izzy, who had no one to hang out with since Simon couldn't come.

'Dad and mom want to see us at dinner tonight.' She said as she barged into the room. 'They sounded really weird.'

Clary knew what was coming, but she couldn't get herself to tell Izzy it would be fine, because she knew it probably wasn't going to be fine.

Jace spoke. 'Surely you just imagined it, and they just wanted to see how we were doing after going to that mundane high school.'

She knew how much Jace hated the stupidity of the mundanes, but she was still a little shocked by the roughness in his voice.

She talked with Izzy about the plans for the rest of the day, but she couldn't quite stop thinking about what was going to happen at dinner that night

------

Magnus and Alec looked suprised as a serious looking letter was shoved through the crack of the door to their room.

Magnus picked it up and opened the door, trying to see who was trying to prank them, but they were long gone. He closed the door again and walked over to the bed were Alec was laying.

He was shirtless, what was certainly a sight. Magnus forced himself to focuse again and started to read the letter out aloud.

Hello,

Find the rose hidden beneath the flower that blooms all year to find it what you love the most.

Alec shrugged the message off and said it was probably a prank from Jace or something like that. But Magnus couldn't resist a treasure hunt and dragged a barely dressed Alec out of the room.

Magnus said somethings, but Alec thought it probably was just some mumbling to himself. So he didn't really bother listening, until Magnus looked at him, as expecting an answer.

'What?'

'I thought I saw some Allamanda flowers next to the elevator. Those bloom all year. We should probably look there first.'

Ow gosh he even is incredibly smart, Alec thought, how did he get this guy?

He suddenly remembered he forgot to say anything and quickly agreed to Magnus's plan.

Sorrry no trouble and max yet in this chapter but I have kind of written this on impulse