Hurt, comfort & sibling love

Again it would be lovely if you would review or vote on my poll I also started a new story about the mortal instruments in high school, but this is an AU without shadowhunters. (This way I could write about first meetings etc. ^^) And Do you have some fanfic that you would suggest I read? I'm starting to run out. (Yes I read WAY to much fanfic) If you love Malec go listen to now that i know you by Heather sommer it is beautiful. 

Izzy was worried about her big bro. Normally he wouldn't let his emotions show like that. He would always assure Jace and her that he was doing fine, even though they knew he was not. If he was showing emotion he must really be devastated.

Izzy had broken quite some hearts too, but she never saw someone this affected. Even Jace had noticed it. And Jace was kind of an ignorant ass sometimes, if it came to feelings.

It didn't help that there were rumours about Magnus and the Indonesian girl. She turned out to be a warlock, who knew Magnus from his time in Indonesia. They had dated for a while (and a while in warlock years was quite long), but had broken it off when Magnus wanted to explore the world and she had wanted to stay in Indonesia.

One of the rumours said that she had broken it off with her previous lover, and that she had come back to persuade Magnus to come with her to Indonesia. One said that they were even seeing each other for the past couple of weeks.

Izzy tried to find the source of this information with her persuading charms, which her brothers and Simon didn't agree to. But she had to protect him. He always looked out for her. He always was there when her heart was broken. He was there for her when Simon lost his memory. Now it was her turn to look out for him.

Jace and Izzy decided to pay a certain warlock a visit that afternoon and she was deciding which outfit just screamed: DON'T FUCK WITH MY BROTHER! She finally went with her whip bracelet, high stilettos, tight jeans and a crop top.

Jace had to restrain himself not to kick in the door to Magnus apartment. Instead he decided that the least he could do was ring the doorbell annoyingly long.

They had decided to go early. Partly to annoy Magnus, and because then they could be sure he wasn't summoning some sort of demon in the middle of his apartment.

When Magnus finally opened the door Jace stared at Magnus's outfit. He wore low hanging pyjama bottoms and no shirt. He stared at the place where there normally would be a belly button. He had heard about that kind of demon mark, but he had never really seen it.

Magnus look particularly annoyed.

'And what are you doing here? I don't feel like hanging out with a moron and a bitch right now.'

Magnus knew he was being rude and far too harsh, but he just couldn't handle seeing these lightwoods right now.

Jace was just about to make a hateful comment when they heard a female yel from inside Magnus's apartment.

'Who the hell? Seriously you own a clock right? It is fucking 4 am.'

Jace couldn't control his anger anymore at this point.

'You just broke Alec's heart and now you already are in bed with someone else? You've got to be kidding me.'

He pushed Magnus against the wall with his hand on his neck. Izzy had pulled out her whip. Suddenly they heard a soft, quiet voice, asking them to calm down.

'Alec?' Jace and Izzy both exclaimed.

'Stop. Let's just go.'

'But.. But he hurt you. Don't you want him to hurt? He even brought that girl home! Why are you even here?'

Jace and Izzy saw Alec's jaw clench. And a look of terror showed on his face.

'I followed you. I saw you were up to no good. I know you longer than that, you can't fool me. I said let's go. '

Magnus was astonished. He never expected to see Alec this close to his apartment ever again.

He reached out to grab Alec's arm. But Alec pulled his arm away and Jace and Izzy glared at Magnus with murderous glares.

'I can explain... It's not what it looks like.'

'It never is, is it?' Alec said, before turning around and walking away.

Magnus closed the door and sunk to the ground. How could everything be ruined in less than one day? He cried. He cried until he felt like he had no tears left.