School again

In this chapter I'll try to put an entire week of school because I want to write about the holiday the obviously deserve after a week good work at school ^^.

Jace woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He hit the clock and spooned Clary again.

'We really don't want to be late for school on our second day.' Clary said and tried to get out of Jace's long arms.

No response. She finally freed herself and gave up on waking him.

She got dressed and went to get some coffee and bread rolls.

As soon as she came back Jace was waiting in the kitchen for her. She smiled at him and handed him his coffee and bread roll.

'Good morning, Clary.'

He kissed her and dropped the coffee and the bread rolls on the counter.

She leaned into the kiss barely remembering that they are supposed to be at school in less than an hour.

She pushed the ball of hormones off and quickly ate her bread roll.

Izzy and Simon came out of their room and quickly grabbed two of the remaining rolls.

------------ (shift in place and/or time)

Magnus was dressed in a peculiar outfit today: an army jacket, tight jeans and a black shirt with some holes, which he probably borrowed from Alec. His nails were done in a dark blueish color with sparkles, matching his eyeshadow and the sparkles in his hair.

Alec also looked dressed up today. Instead of his usual black leather jacket was he wearing a deep red bomber jacket, which brought out his eyes while so Magnus probably picked it out. Izzy's thought was confirmed by how uncomfortable Alec looked.

She internally awed at the two.

The Monday went all well and lunch break came very soon.

Magnus was looking forward to seeing Alec again after those 2 hours of torture. He hadn't had classes together with Alec so he was extremely bored.

As soon as he walked into the cafeteria he saw Alec talking to an Asian guy. Alec smiled at the guy. He walked over to them, interrupting their conversation.

'Alexander, won't you introduce me to your lovely friend here?' He slipped his hand around Alec's waist.

Magnus was curious what this guy had done to get some words out of Alec. Magnus had to save his life first. This better be good. He thought.

'This is Dae.' Alec introduced.

'Nice to meet you.' Dae reached out his hand and Magnus shook it firmly, pinching in the other boys hand.

'If you would excuse me and Alexander, we've got alot of catching up to do. Goodbye.'

Magnus pulled Alec to an empty lunch table. Alec waved slightly at the boy called Dae.

'I missed you.' Magnus said while kissing Alec. Alec cheeks turned pink.

'What is the point of me going to this highschool if I don't get to spent more time with you.'

Alec's cheeks were a dark red right now, but somehow he managed to find the courage to kiss his boyfriend.

Alec was still not really used to this P.D.A. thing as Izzy and Magnus called it, but he tried his best for Magnus.

Izzy came their way and looked like she was quite enjoying wat she saw.

She sat down across them and smiled.

'Hey lovebirds. How are you holding up?'

'Fine, although I liked it better before you were coming over. We were engaged in quite a lovely activity as you could see.' Magnus smiled.

Luckily for Alec the bell rang so he didn't have to talk to Izzy about his love life.

Next up was chemistry.

He heard Magnus making a pun to Clary. 'I don't need to go to chemistry, I already have got enough chemistry with Alexander.' Alec couldn't hold back a small smile.

After chemistry was dutch, which Alec had together with Magnus so lunch break came soon.

They sat down at the table in the middle of the cafeteria which was kind of becoming their standard seats, because they were quite intimidating to be around.

Soon Raphael, Simon, Clary, Izzy and Jace joined them.

I'm sorry I won't be able to finish this chapter tonight so I'll just post the first chapter