Malec

WARNING: smut ^^ ill write malec smut first and then clace smut.

Alec took of his clothes and got into the shower. It was cramped in comparison to the shower in Magnus's apartment, but he was glad to have one of the only showers in the academy with hot water. He really needed it after a long day of teaching.

He sighed of relief when he felt the warm stream of water hit his back and let the water stream unto his face.

He remembered the first time he had used Magnus's shower. They had been driven merely by mutual lust to totally consume each other and the want to keep getting closer, even though it wasn't possible.

Alec felt blood rushing downstairs. He lowered his hand and grabbed himself. He used to try to get it to go down again, but he had learned that he couldn't control himself when he was thinking about Magnus. He missed Magnus's soft hands. His own had gotten rough by all the fighting.

------ (shift in pov)

Magnus walked into their room feeling tired. He had taught the brats for an entire afternoon and it was tiring. They were scared of him, but that didn't stop them from being as annoying as they possibly could be.

'Alexander??'

He heard the shower run and decided to join him, when he came nearer he heard Alec gasp for air. He opened the door to the shower and took his clothes off quietly.

He hugged Alec from behind, replaced Alec's hand with his own and sucked a hickey on his neck. Alec jumped at the feeling and turned around. This gave them the opportunity to exchange hot kisses. They were sloppy, but neither cared.

Alec lowered his hand on Magnus's back and felt the curve of Magnus's ass. He pushed at the tight ring of his hole. Magnus moaned in the crook of Alec's neck and bit down. Alec loved it when Magnus couldn't control his actions anymore. He had pushed one entire finger in and crooked it. Magnus forced his nails into Alec's back, leaving long scratch marks all over his back.

Alec couldn't control himself anymore. He grabbed Magnus. Magnus got the hint and wrapped his legs around Alec's waist. They didn't let go of each other's lips in the process. Alec laid Magnus down on the bed and kissed his neck. He let his kisses slowly travel down to Magnus's chest. He loved Magnus's abs. They weren't hard like his own, but soft and sophisticated.

He teased by licking everywhere, except the spot that desperately needed to be touched.

'Pleease ....' Magnus threw his head back in need, while he begged.

He conceded just a little by giving some small kisses on the head. Magnus groaned; he still hadn't gotten the needed friction. He moved his hands to the black messy hair and grabbed it. Sweet blue eyes looked up and met his.

All of a sudden Alec bobbed his head down.

'FUCK!!' Magnus had no control left over his voice whatsoever.

Alec put two fingers in, while keeping on bobbing his head. That made Magnus squirm with pleasure. Alec pushed another finger in and Magnus pushed himself down on it. Alec crooked his finger on Magnus's sensitive bundle of nerves.

'ALEXANDER! Please .... Need more..' Alec loved it when Magnus screamed his name like that and spoke in incoherent sentences.

He was getting rock hard and needed Magnus right now, so he pulled his three fingers out and aligned himself with Magnus. He pushed in dreadfully slow, which caused Magnus to shove himself down on Alec.

Alec took this as a sign and pushed the other 4 inch in all at once. Magnus screamed out in pleasure mixed with. He wanted to wait a second to let Magnus adjust, but Magnus started pushing down again. Alec pulled back, what made Magnus whine. He pushed in again immediately and started thrusting viciously. It didn't take long for them to reach the edge.

Please review and check out my other stories. REMEMBER: I'm still looking for a beta. This chapter was getting kind of big if I also included CLACE smut so I'll put that in the next chapter.