Packing and on the plane

Alec bows over to get his brown leather boots out of their closet, while Magnus is sitting back on the bed appreciating the view.

He sighs when he realises that he also needs to pack if he wants to look as dazzling as usual. He gets up and also walks into the walk-in closet.

He picks a dark red T-shirt with a v collar for Alec, because he knows get will never to do so himself. He also picks some lighter colored and tighter jeans, although it would be impossible to find jeans a darker shade or looser than the ones he was wearing now.

He puts the shirts and pants in as soon as Alec wants to protest he kisses the boy slightly. Alec blushes and returns to searching his boots. Which were still impossible to find in Magnus's sea of clothing.

Magnus had to pick out clothes for himself now, which he knew was going to be difficult as he usually dressed on impulse.

He finally decided that he would just have to take more clothing with him than was actually necessary.

He picked out various favourite garments of his: a canary yellow shirt, a peach half see trough T-shirt, black leather pants and 'some' more.

When he and Alec were done packing for the coming week, they had 5 suitcases altogether. 1 for Alec and the rest for Magnus.

When they went to pick up Izzy, Simon couldn't come, they saw she also dragged along multiple suitcases. 1 small one, probably for her make-up and 3 big ones. Alec started whining about the large amount of suitcases that were brought along on this trip, but he still got out, alongside Magnus, to help her carry her bags.

The drive to the airport didn't take very long and Izzy and Magnus chatted away the time. Alec would probably never admit it, but he liked listening to Magnus's rambling about all kind of stuff.

At the airport they met up with Clary and Jace.

They quickly got on their plane. It didn't take long for the plane to take off and they finally could all sit back and relax. They had been in a hurry because it took so long for Magnus to get all his stuff. Luckily his parents hired a private plane but Alec still didn't like to keep people waiting. Alec didn't really get why Magnus tried so hard, as Magnus always looked stunning to him, dressed up or not.

He felt Magnus taking his hand and he smiled at him. This was going to be amazing. He went on a holidays with Magnus before, but he still felt the butterflies in his stomach as if it were the first time. That was how Magnus always made him feel.

Clary wondered were they were going. Jace's parents made it a priority to keep the destiny a secret from them. The only clue they had gotten was that they should probably take their swimsuits along.

She turned to Izzy to talk to her. Clary felt bad for her as she was the only one who didn't get to bring her plus one.

Her thoughts rudely got disturbed by the landing of the plane.

Sorry I know I said this one was going to be about their holiday but I wanted to post this chapter before going to a birthday party