Shadowhunter academy

Finally in this chapter a new location and a new kind of plot. Enjoy! Please review.

Simon had to go to the academy again. Break was over and he couldn't slack. She really was going to miss him. She only got him back recently and she wasn't intending on letting him go again. She knew he had to go though. Luckily she had a plan.

-

Simon woke up the next morning in his usual dump. He kind of had gotten used to the feeling of Izzy's slender arms being wrapped around his waist and her head against his chest.

'Are you feeling lonely? I could keep you some company.' Said George, his Scottish roommate. He added a wink.

'Have you heard who's coming to the academy today.' He didn't await an answer. 'Bane and a Lightwood. They will . You know them don't ya?'

'What Lightwood?' He jumped off his bed. Was Izzy coming?!

'I don't know. Are there more of them?'

'I'm pretty sure the last time I met them.' Simon said sarcastically.

He rushed out of the door.

- (shift in pov and time)

Magnus stood in front of the academy. He was reminded of Xaphan, one of his oldest friends. He cringed. He had thought that in the end it would always be them, since they both are immortal. Were... He had taught at this university for a long time. He always proved the name he had gotten from his parents to be untrue. He had been such a good person, but he had died in the cold war. It was so hard to process it. He never expected him to die.

He continued walking.

He wasn't looking forward to teaching all those judgemental morons, but he really didn't have any choice. He needed to be a good example for the other warlocks by trying to keep peace, and he wasn't doing that by defying the clave. He also thought this was a way to honour his late friends.

He saw a woman coming his way. She looked at him, judging his clothes and all his sparkle. He had gotten more used to all the judging, but somewhere deep down it still stings.

He wished Alec was there with him.

He looked at the cheeky woman, not hiding his extreme wish to be somewhere else.

'What are you doing her warlock? This is no place for your kind.'

Before he could reply, another woman had approached them and started talking to him.

She also didn't look happy to see him, but at least she released that they desperately needed him.

Since the start of the semester, a lot of teachers had ran off. So Magnus was asked to help, as well as Jace, Alec, Izzy, Tessa, Catarina, Ragnor and some more of his friends. They even had invited Raphael, what made Magnus realise the seriousness of the situation. Nobody wanted Raphael to just come around for fun.

He turned his attention to the woman again. She was scowling the other female, who blushed and walked away looking very ashamed.

She started talking. The contempt in her voice was practically slapping him in the face. She tried acting nice, but he could see in every move that she thought she was so much better than him.

Note Xaphan: fallen angel who fires the fires of hell. Im sorry its not long but I need to study first, but Ill post again tonight.