Chapter Five (5) Are We On The Same Page?

"What do we need to talk about?" I ask Jai, a little worried.

"Um, so I had a class with your ex and he told me that you like me more than a friend.." he said slightly blushing.

"What? No, I don't.. I don't know why he would say that." I said.

"Well, I just need to know that we are on the same page. I still love Beunka and I'm not ready for a relationship yet, especially not with my bestfriend."

"Oh, yes! Of course, no, no yeah, I'm on the same page. I mean, I want a relatioship, but not with my bestfriend. You, that is." I said smiling.

"It's just so hard. Being famous an moving to a new school. People only want to be friends with you so that they are friends with a famous person."

"Oh, I'm not like that, Jai! I-"

"I know! I'm not refering to you!" he said laughing.

"It's just really hard. I can't go anywhere in the school with out taking a picure with someone I don't even know. I just want it to be normal at school." he said, a bit sad.

"Aye, don't worry, it will get better. Eventually, people aren't even going to remember you for the amous Jai Waetford from X-factor. Like me! I acually forgot that you were famous, You are just such an amazing friend to me. I don't think of you as the famous Jai. I thnk of you as the nice, funny, caring Jai that loves to play pranks on EVERYONE!" I say winking. It was finally the end of the day and Jai and I walked to my bus together. This time I didn't sit next to Tam, I sat next to Jai. "So, what does your house look like?" Jai asked.

"Hmm, you will just have to wait and see." I said smirking. After talking the whole drive, we finally got to my house. Then it hit me- I was atually having Jai Waetford at my house!

Comment below what you think will happen when Jai is at Brooke's house!