Chapter Twenty-Eight (28) Beach Party!

As I hobbled downstairs, I could smell a sweet smell. "Pancakes!" My hobble instantly turned into a run. I grabbed a pancake and placed it on my plate. I walked over to where the toppings were and put ice-cream on top. I completed the meal with some mapel syrup. I went and sat down at the table and decided to text everyone who was coming tonight, in a group chat.

BROOKE: Hey everyone, are you's still coming?

I waited for all to reply, but I only received a few.

TAMARA: Wouldn't miss it for the world! So glad school's over! xx See you at 6.

TRENT: Definitely coming!

DARRYL: Yes :)

I expected Jai to reply almost instantly... But he never did.

BROOKE: Has anyone seen Jai? DARRYL & TAMARA: No, sorry. TRENT: Nopeee.

I just shrugged my shoulders and continued eating the mouth watering pancakes.

"Boo!"

"Ah!" I dropped my fork and turned around.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Jai!" I jumped up out of my seat and wrapped my hands around Jai's neck.

"Wait, how'd you get in?"

"Your lovely Mum." he looked around at Mum and she smiled.

"Alright, well come up to my room."

I put my plate in the sink and washed it up. I grabbed Jai's soft hand and dragged him upstairs. I pulled him onto my bed and he crawled on top of me. We kissed passionately and then my phone buzzed.

"Uh, bad timing." I said looking at my phone and pulling away. I reached my arm over and got hold of my phone.

RICKY: Yes, babe. I'm coming! c u soon!

"Who is it?" asked Jai curiously.

"Oh, it's just Ricky. Hey, are you coming tonight? I wouldn't go without you." I pouted.

"Yes, of course!" he replied, and we continued kissing. Jai pulled back. "What's wrong?"

"I want to take you shopping." he smiled, "I'm going to buy you something nice to wear tonight."

"Oh, are my clothes bad?" I playfully pouted.

"No, I didn't mean it like that."

"I know what you meant, Jai." I winked.

We got off my bed and I got ready to go. I went into my wardrobe to pick out something. "I'll, just be in the hallway." Jai said, as he opened my door and walked out so I could have a shower. I covered my naked body with a towel and kicked my clothes over in a corner.

"Jai!" I yelled, and he came into my room.

"Come pick out what I'm gonna wear!"

"How about this?" he asked, pulling out a velvet red skirt and a white half-sleeved top.

"Yeah, okay." I replied. I took the clothes from him and walked in to the bathroom. I quickly got changed and straightened my long brown hair. When I was finished I put some makeup on and walked out.

"Jai, ready?"

"Yeah."

We both held hands as we walked downstairs.

"Mum, we're going shopping for tonight. We'll be back soon."

"Um, whose taking you?" she asked. I looked at Jai because he never told me how we're getting there.