Chapter Thirty (30) Why?

I feel like I really owe it to you guys to finish this book so here goes... xx

I turned around and kicked a stick. I don't understand what is with Luke. He can't just rock up here and steal Trent's girlfriend. I mean, they're not dating yet, but c'mon, we all know they like eachother. You know what, I need Ricky. She'll know what to do.

I walk to Ricky's house with a fast pace and knock on her door.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Hi Ms Sharpe, is Ricky here?" Ms Sharpe is her Mum. She's so lovely. Quite the opposite of Rick actually. She has dark brown hair with green eyes. Ricky must get her looks from her Dad. I've never met her Dad, so I could be wrong.

"No sorry sweetie she's not. Would you like me to leave a message?" she smiles sweetly.

"No, it's all good. Thank you. I'll text her later." I smiled and off I went to the bus stop. Next stop- Trent's house.

I caught the bus to a stop just a few metres from Trent's house. I walked on the concrete leading to the house he rents whilst he visits here. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. His dad answered.

"Uh hi, is Trent home?"

"Upstairs. Are you his girlfriend?"

"No, Jai's." I laughed.

"Oh well just make your way up there," he said pointing to the staircase "First room in the left." he smiled.

I followed his directions and went to Trent's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I slowly pushed open the door and too slow steady steps.

His face darted up.

"What are you doing?"

"More like what are you doing?!"

What is he doing now.

Not a long chapter at all but it's a start. I'm starting to write again it just may be a bit slow. :)

It would mean heaps if you read my new book called "6 months"

It's a Beau Brooks fanfiction. If know don't know who he is, just look up Janoskians & you'll be able to find out more because all of them will be in the book.

It's about a girl called Belle who is diagnosed with cancer & meets the janoskians in the hospital & this is pretty much about her last 6 Months of her life or maybe it's only the beginning. Who knows. Gotta read it to find out ;)

I'll be updating that more than this book.

Oh & April this year,

I MET JAI FREAKING WAETFORD

IT WAS AMAZING & I CRIED & HE WAS STARING & SMILING AT ME HEAPS & HE LIKED 2 OF MY POSTS ON INSTAGRAM. YAH

follow me on that btw ;)

_brookelouisee_

You'll see the picture of when I met Jai :) xxx